Are you passionate about sales, comfortable making outbound calls, understand the importance of making follow up calls, and possess the charisma to build client relationships? If yes, your sales career in travel awaits! World Travel Holdings is seeking Travel Sales Agents who will foster client relationships and generate sales that will produce repeat business and referrals. We will provide you with the training and the customer leads you'll need to be successful.
What You'll Receive...
- Pay You're guaranteed an hourly base pay or booking incentives, whichever is greater. First year compensation average is $40K with greater earning potential as you build your customer base.
- Equipment We’ll provide you with the headset and computer equipment needed to work at home.
- Training Six weeks of paid training, as well as, on-going training to help you develop in your role and career.
- Support You are home but not alone! We have an internal support team available real-time to help you be successful.
- Work/Life Balance You’ll have ownership of your attendance through our innovative credit system--- The Marketplace.
- Benefits Eligible 90 days after hire to include medical, dental, 401K, paid time off, and more.
- Travel Perks Travel agent discounts including cruises, hotels, villas, car rental, themed parks and more.
- Build new customer relationships by taking 1-2 inbound calls per hour.
- Be the “go to” Travel Agent our customers need by providing expert travel recommendations.
- Engage in conversation with our customers while navigating multiple systems and resources.
- Accurately book and confirm vacation reservations in a timely manner.
- Complete multiple touch points via outbound calls for all assigned leads and update our CRM.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales goals and maintain productivity standards by implementing Team Lead feedback, executing sales strategies, and call prioritization.
- Be available by telephone, email and instant message during work hours.
- Be engaged in team meetings and/or training sessions to build your knowledge-base and awareness of company initiatives.
- Availability Available to work a full-time schedule between 35-45 hours/week based on business needs. Additional schedule requirements include
- 6-week training schedule Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm EST.
- 1st schedule post-training You will be assigned a schedule based on business needs. Hours will vary between 10am-10pm EST, Sunday through Saturday. All schedules will include weekends, holidays and your days off may not be consecutive.
- Shift-Bid scheduling After your 1st schedule post-training, your schedule will be determined based on a ranking system as part of our shift-bid process. Schedules change every quarter and vary Sunday-Saturday between 8am to 2am EST. Schedules will include nights, weekends and holidays.
- Sales Proven ability to build client relationships and generate sales.
- Tech Savvy Strong typing skills and proficient with internet navigation, instant messenger tools, Outlook, and Microsoft Office.
- Communication Ability to communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written) and confidence to make outbound calls to customers.
- Receptive Open to receive coaching feedback through regular meetings and apply learnings.
- Dexterity Able to concentrate and sit or stand at a desk while viewing a computer screen repetitively and answering the phone for each scheduled shift.
- Remote Disciplined and resourceful to meet business demands in a structured, virtual call center environment.
- Workspace You’ll need a space free of distractions with internet connectivity (minimum internet speeds of 5.0 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download). This home office must not be in the same residence as another World Travel Holdings' remote employee.
- Residency Must be a resident and live in a US state. We do not currently hire in AK, CA, HI, KY, ND, OH, OR, and PA.
About World Travel Holdings
World Travel Holdings is the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company with a portfolio of more than 40 diverse brands. In addition to owning some of the largest brands distributing cruises, villas, resort vacations, car rentals, resort day passes and luxury travel services, World Travel Holdings has a vast portfolio of private-label partnerships comprised of top leisure travel providers, including almost every U.S. airline, leading hotel brands and prominent corporations. The company also operates a top-rated travel agency franchise and the country's original host agency and is consistently recognized as an industry leader in work-at-home employment. Its global presence includes operating multiple cruise brands in the United Kingdom. World Travel Holdings has offices in Wilmington, Mass.; Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.; and Chorley, England. For more information, visit WorldTravelHoldings.com. We are proud to be named
- 50 Most Engaged Workplaces by Achievers
- Top 500 America's Best Midsize Employer by Forbes
- Top Workplace in South Florida by Sun Sentinel