This role will work with USACS leadership, physicians, MSO, & guests to ensure travel plans coincide with clinical shifts, meetings and/or other needs. Provide administrative functions to support meetings & events manager.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Coordinate domestic business travel plans for USACS leadership, clinician providers, MSO & guests which may include air, hotel, ground transportation and rail. Ensure arrangements are sufficient to meet needs and budget.
- Ensure reservations are accurate and that itineraries, tickets and instructions are available to all travelers on a timely basis and include after hour contact information.
- Ensure compliance of all USACS travel policies.
- Coordinate tracking information for internal meetings such as rooming lists, travel costs, etc.
- Track, verify and process direct bill invoices & Concur expense reporting.
- Analyze services provided by travel vendors and recommend changes to management as appropriate.
- Attend staff and company meetings for ongoing updates.
- Attend training meetings for travel industry procedures which may require travel to an offsite location.
- Perform various administrative functions, other duties and complete assignments with little or no supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong accuracy, organization and problem-solving skills
- Must work effectively and independently in a multi-task work environment and prioritize various activities and duties simultaneously
- Ability to maintain patience and composure in difficult situations
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with leadership, physicians, guests, and external business contacts and vendors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Strong knowledge of using personal computers (Windows) with a strong emphasis in Outlook, Word, & Excel. Must
- adapt to new software quickly,
- Follow company standards regarding procedures, utilization of tools, productivity accuracy of work and attendance
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- HS diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years travel agent/coordinator experience
- Experience with travel software required (Apollo and/or Smart Point preferred)
- Experience with Concur Travel & Expense tool a plus
- Excellent customer service skills required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods and occasionally walk, stand, bend, stoop, and lift up to 15 pounds.
- Required to have close visual acuity to perform job.
- inluding Advanced MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint