- If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and are passionate about providing your clients with unsurpassed value and service, then a full-time career with Riverdale Travel is for you.
- We are looking for Experienced Travel Consultants with great enthusiasm for traveling. You will be responsible for promoting and booking travelling arrangements for clients (individuals or businesses). We are looking for experienced agents in our Coon Rapids & North Loop locations.
- Passion for and demonstrated knowledge of the travel industry.
- Excellent knowledge of traveling software (computer reservations systems, GDS and CRM)
- An ability to aggressively pursue sales through innovative marketing.
- Premier sales acumen to create, build and maintain relationships.
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Ability to present, persuade & communicate effectively
- Demonstrate ability to handle crises
- 5 years or more of travel industry experience as a Travel Planner.
- Research various destinations and means of travel regarding prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
- Diagnose the clients’ specifications and wishes and suggest suitable travel packages or services
- Organize travel from beginning to end.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, clients and colleagues.
- Create & update electronic records of clients.
- Attend conferences to maintain familiarity with tourism trends.
- Reach the revenue and profit targets.