At Perkins Coie, we look for individuals that are self-motivated, dedicated to providing value and superior services and, above all, people who have a high degree of integrity and enthusiasm for their work. We’ve created a company culture that is based on collaboration, devotion to serving our clients, and mutual respect. Perkins Coie is committed to advancing diversity and inclusion both within the firm and throughout our collective communities. Work for one of the 100 Best Workplaces in America, get great health insurance, tuition reimbursement, your birthday off, and paid sabbaticals.
Provide ongoing administrative and project support for the firm’s internal travel services office, internal and external travel agents, and travel program manager.
These essential functions are primary job duties that incumbents must be able to perform unassisted or with some reasonable accommodation.
Assist in the day-to-day administration and operations of the internal travel office including:
- Accounting and Reporting: weekly and monthly reconciliation of virtual credit cards, ghost cards, and vendor accounts; preparation and distribution of travel spend reports; electronic and manual hotel pre-authorizations; past-date receipt requests and hotel folio follow-up; refund requests.
- Customer Service: Respond to and delegate internal travel questions; assist with intern travel, product training webinars, and one-on-one sessions; assist with resolving internal customer service issues; passenger concierge services as directed; travel alert notifications and monitoring impacted flights/travelers.
- Internal Administrative Support: Provide internal support for online booking tool, travel dashboard, and travel profiles; provide tech support for various travel and expense tools and applications; support dedicated travel agent team.
- Travel Operations: Assist in maintaining SharePoint data on internal sites, documents, and procedures; monitor daily travelers; post-ticketing and pre-expensing QC.
- Travel Coordination: Coordinate special travel requests and quotes such as long-term housing, car rentals, etc.; monitor seat assignments on ticketed reservations; assist in maintaining traveler profiles and passport database; book ancillary air services, special requests, and passenger assistance as required; book and confirm international VIP Meet & Greet services; airport lounge research and reservations; car service and rideshare quotes and reservations; travel insurance research and quotes.
- Be present at work during regularly scheduled working hours and as needed in the position, consistent with the firm’s attendance expectations.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Specific Skills Required
- Two plus years GDS experience required (preferably Sabre)
- 2-3 years as travel coordinator or travel administrator
- 2-3 years’ experience with online booking tools such as Concur, Deem, etc.
- 2-3 years travel expense experience (Chrome River helpful but not required)
- Specific Skills Preferred
- Previous administrative and accounting or finance experience preferred
- Strong aptitude for technology
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Clear and articulate communicator verbally and in writing
- Comfortable being on live WebEx video calls and conferences
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- Ability to multitask and manage assigned projects, well organized
- Strong judgement and aptitude for credit card, expense, and financial matters
- Customer service focused
- Education And Experience
- Requires a minimum of two years travel coordination experiences or equivalent, in additional to two years of administrative experience in travel, event, hospitality, or travel industry preferred.
- This position may be filled in Colorado or New York. These ranges are specific to Colorado and New York, depending on qualification and experience and may not be applicable to other locations. Colorado compensation range: $50,390 to $72,760 annually, New York compensation range: $58,470 to $84,430 annually. Perkins Coie may provide a discretionary bonus annually and information regarding benefits can be found here.