Why Work for Frontier Airlines?
At Frontier, we believe the skies should be for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - it’s our driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful business model allows travelers to take advantage of our fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience and only pay for the services they need – saving them money along the way.
What We Stand For
Low Fares Done Right is our mission and we strive to bring it to life every day. Our ‘Done Right’ promise means delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - we’re not afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.
At Frontier, we like to think we’re creating something very special for our team members. Work is why we’re here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier Airlines.
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants, luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a ‘Dress for your Day’ business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k) plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League, Frontier Airlines’ non-profit organization, is dedicated to providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic hardship.
Who We Are
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 100 destinations and growing in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
What Will You Be Doing?
Provide quality service to Frontier Airlines’ employees requesting travel services or passes. Respond timely to other airline travel authorizations.
- Provide support processing/researching a variety of travel requests for both leisure and business (COBUS) travel desks including but not limited to space available leisure, F9Gift, candidate travel, COBUS, EZ20, and OA/ZED travel
- Assist in providing timely and accurate responses to inquiries received in multiple departmental email boxes; supporting employees with general pass travel inquiries, travel/refund anomalies, and ticketing/travel site navigation including but not limited to TEMS, ID90, and myIDTravel
- Complete reports or logs related to pass travel activity/ usage
- Help employees on company business (COBUS) make cost effective travel arrangements. (flight, hotel, car bookings)
- Document verification for pass travel eligibility
- Practice the utmost integrity with access to make exceptions and maintain strict confidentiality with personal employee data
- Administrative and auditing duties as assigned (data entry, prize letter distribution, F9Gift, EZ20, and general space available leisure and COBUS as needed)
- Special projects related to system enhancements, auditing, misuse, or research, as assigned
- Previous airline experience beneficial
- Previous F9 experience preferred, with focus areas in Scheduling, Reservations, Customer Service or general hospitality
- High school diploma or GED required
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Administrative/ organization skills
- Self-starter able to demonstrate consistent productivity with little supervision
- Familiarity with pass travel policy and pass agreements (requirements, eligibility)
- Good mathematical aptitude
- Ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines
- Must be service oriented, providing quality and timely service to employees
- Ability to pay attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality is a must
Standard office equipment, including laptop and printer
Typical office environment, adequately heated and cooled
Hybrid – primarily in office with discretion to work remotely 1-2 days per week
Generally, not required.
General Supervision: The incumbent performs a variety of routine work within established policies and procedures and receives detailed instructions on new projects and assignments.
Range: $40,000 - $60,200
At Frontier Airlines, we wholeheartedly support and have a strong commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action. Frontier is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender variance, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, martial status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military, veteran status, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Diversity is an essential part of our success. Our company flourishes because of the unique backgrounds, skills and ideas that our team members contribute every day. We salute and actively recruit veterans. Military experience is valuable and transferable to many of the positions essential to the operations of our airline.
Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective DOT safety-sensitive employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any DOT safety-sensitive job applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.