As the Office Manager, you will have the opportunity to work closely with Will - here at his FL office - to create an extraordinary experience for the thousands of clients he works with each year.
Destination Weddings Expert, LLC is seeking an accomplished office manager residing in the South Florida area. This role will start as an independent contractor at approx. 25 hours per week. Working from home will be a flexible benefit, although this role is not considered virtual; candidates are expected to work in our Hollywood, FL headquarters on a weekly basis. For the right candidate, there is the option to grow into a full-time salaried position. As our company grows, your role within the company can grow as well.
Annually, we manage over $1MM in gross travel sales for hundreds of clients across the United States. Established in 2009. More than 80% of our business is destination wedding groups, assisting couples with groups of 40-100 guests per wedding. My goal is to grow the business by approximately 25% in 2020. This is where you come in!
As we continue to grow, I am looking for a self-driven, organized and entrepreneurial-minded individual to help grow this company to the next level. The ideal candidate will be an extension of me, overseeing the day to day tasks of the office and representing the company when I am not available. I am looking for an extremely responsive, detail-oriented, upbeat and tech-savvy person with a professional background and experience in a fast-paced environment.
Job duties included but not limited to:
- Managing day-to-day email and phone communication with current and prospective clients
- Organizing incoming communication to prioritize the day’s most important tasks
- Assisting with the management of large travel groups (i.e. Destination Weddings, etc.)
- Group management tasks will include processing guest reservations and payments, emailing payment reminders, collecting past-due payments, making reservation changes and answering guest questions. This may also include interacting with wedding planners and coordinators at the resort level.
- Reconciling financial documents including guest invoices and supplier invoices
- Preparing client travel documents & mailing packages
- Screening and qualifying potential NEW client inquiries
- Preparing client quotes with potential vacation options
- Sourcing, Designing & scheduling social media posts (Facebook, Instagram)
- Identifying opportunities to improve business practices
- Ability to travel internationally periodically
This job is for you if:
- You have a great work ethic, but don't take yourself too seriously
- You are tech-savvy, have an outgoing personality, and don't mind working all day on the computer or talking on the phone
- You have a fun attitude & love working on a team
- You are naturally organized and work well independently
- You take pride in delivering outstanding customer service
- Must love dogs & have slammin’ dance moves
Destination Weddings Expert is growing and we want you to grow with us.
We value creative problem solving, extraordinary attention to detail, efficiency, clear and compassionate customer service, resourcefulness, and initiative (Will loves it when you think of stuff before he does.)
This part-time position offers a lot of growth potential and a generous travel bonus.
The ideal candidate will be able to start in March 2020.
TO APPLY, EMAIL A PERSONAL COVER LETTER IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL AND ATTACH A PDF OF YOUR RESUME TO Will Medina, Owner at
PLEASE HIGHLIGHT HOW YOUR SPECIFIC EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET MEET THE QUALIFICATIONS MENTIONED ABOVE. WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR UNIQUE SKILLS ARE AND WHY YOU WOULD MAKE AN AWESOME ADDITION TO THIS TEAM.
Thank you. We look forward to your application.