We are seeking a bright, quick-thinking, detail-obsessed part-time administrative assistant with travel industry experience.
We are a small, US-based luxury tour operator with a globally distributed team. We and our clients are a detail-obsessed bunch, and unusual/extreme attention to detail is required.
You will work on a variety of administrative tasks, primarily using tools such as Gmail, Google Drive (Docs and Sheets), Asana, Groove HQ, Confluence, Slack, and more. Familiarity and ease with a wide range of software/tools/apps is required.
Here is a sampling of the types of tasks and responsibilities you’ll work on:
- Painstakingly proofread hotel and tour reservation details for even the tiniest errors or inconsistencies.
- Communicate with guides, hotels, ryokans, and other suppliers to meticulously coordinate highly customized services.
- Provide updates and reports to colleagues in a crystal-clear and concise manner.
- Stay on top of a variety of tasks to ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Follow detailed SOPs to complete tasks with total accuracy, and help update SOPs as processes evolve.
You'll start at around 10 hours per week, and — assuming things go well — this will increase to 20 hours per week (with the possibility of increasing further).
Hours will be flexible, but a regular/reliable schedule during the week (Monday-Friday, North America) is essential. Wherever you may be located, you will need to be available during North America daytime working hours. A super-reliable internet connection is absolutely required.
Pay will be commensurate with skills and experience.