Lifestyle Concierge – Extraordinary Every Time!
Aspire Lifestyles, an International SOS company, is a highly rewarding company to work for. Our mission is to deliver exceptional, innovative products to our clients with best-in-class service delivery for their customers – our global talent is critical to achieving this. We seek individuals who are client/customer-oriented, creative and thrive on a high performance culture, whilst maintaining a positive, can-do attitude at all times.
We are currently hiring looking for individuals with a passion for service delivery to serve as a Lifestyle Concierge. The Lifestyle Concierge will support customers globally providing assistance and consult in areas included but not limited to; travel arrangements, event bookings, restaurant reservations and more. The most suitable individual selected for this position will have a passion for service and willingness to anticipate client needs.
Aspire Lifestyles offers team members amazing benefits including but not limited to:
- Paid training to set you up for success.
- Monthly & quarterly performance bases bonuses - Quality is Key!
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Comprehensive health & welfare benefits effective the 1st of the month after your hire date.
- Travel discount card after 6 months (IATA).
Individuals considered for the Lifestyle Concierge will have the following key qualifications;
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min of 5 years’ experience in a customer service position. Previous experience in hospitality, booking or a reservations position preferred with an upscale clientele.
- Experience in travel planning and a passion for travel & entertainment preferred.
- Experience with identifying opportunities to proactively meet member needs and deliver customized recommendations and services; focusing on value-added solutions is preferred.
- Experience in recommending tailored solutions to customers to drive brand loyalty is preferred.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong technical skills using multiple complex systems to accurately document and research customer information
- Experience using systems such as: GDS, Worldspan, Sabre, Apollo
Job Type: Full-time
- Hospitality: 5 years (Preferred)
- Travel Arrangements: 5 years (Preferred)
Send your Resume to email@example.com