WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The Corporate International Travel Consultant is responsible for all aspects of travel management for our corporate clients
- This includes conversing with customers through multiple communication mediums to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial consideration and accommodations required
- The consultant will also be responsible for booking and issuing domestic and international airline itineraries, hotel reservations and car and train reservations through a GDS system
- Answer calls and emails promptly from clients who are requesting new travel arrangements or changes to existing itineraries and provide prompt customer service
- Book and issue airline, hotel, car and other tour reservations through Sabre GDS system, accurately and efficiently
- Maintain sufficient account knowledge to assist clients without delay
- Check queue’s daily to ensure accuracy and that all issued tickets are complete
- Maintain service non-stop programs such as preferred vendors, Waiver/ Favors, RezCritiques, and Vacation Referrals
- Communicate effectively with other agents or team members to solve problems and gather information
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Provide travel expertise to clients
YOU ARE ALREADY GREAT AT THESE:
- With at least 2+ years of experience Booking/Travel Agent
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS System
- Proficient with city, airline, hotel and car rental codes
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service, internally and externally
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Willingness to demonstrate professional conduct at all times
- Excellent computer and typing skills, which includes the ability to navigate between programs quickly by using shortcut keys
- Ability to identify a problem and see it through to resolution with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This position is sedentary in nature, which requires very little to no lifting, pushing and pulling
- The ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time without leaving the work area is required
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOUR:
- Work with a great team!
- Starting salary at $55,000/year and above depending on candidates experience, skills, etc.)
- Career Training & Development
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer committed to excellence, diversity and inclusion.
AppleOne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe in people, and we are committed to working with people of all backgrounds and connecting them with clients and companies who share our goals of diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, ancestry, color, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
For temporary assignments lasting 13 weeks or longer, the Company is pleased to offer major medical, dental, vision, 401k and any statutory sick pay where required.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or health condition in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact your staffing representative who will reach out to our HR team.
AppleOne participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program. https://e-verify.uscis.gov/web/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf]]>