AAA Hudson Valley provides exceptional travel planning, financial services and emergency roadside assistance. We provide our services in Albany, Rensselaer, Columbia and Greene Counties.
As a Full-Time Travel Agent you will join our customer-friendly atmosphere and team environment. You will work with clients and handle all aspects of travel planning: research, literature, maps and related documents. Will provide international/domestic airfare, car, hotel, cruise, and tour reservations while offering travel support as needed.
Description:-Guide members and customers on travel planning while providing exceptional customer service-Promote AAA preferred suppliers and promote their member benefits-Process Membership questions, renewals, changes, updates,-Promote and sell all travel store merchandise, discounted tickets and financial products
- 2 - 4 years’ experience as a leisure travel agent with travel background
- Knowledge of airport codes is preferred
- Ability to generate new leads and achieve sales goals.-
- Flexible to work into the early evenings, on a weekend shift and in all service centers within the Albany, Troy, Latham and North Greenbush service area
- Strong customer service, basic travel accounting, good organizational skills and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, on the telephone and via email.
- Knowledge of US and global geography-Ability to perform internet research on travel destinations.
Benefits offered:-Medical insurance-Dental insurance-Vision coverage-Life insurance-401(k) plan-Vacation-Personal/sick time
Please include salary requirements when submitting resume. Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered. No Phone calls please
This a great place to work. After 6 months of employment, you receive a review and a merit may be given at that time. "You write your own review". We are a stable and secure employer who is looking for the right candidates to build a winning team. If that's you, please don't hesitate and apply now....