Host TypeHybrid (Host & Travel Agency)
Currently AcceptingBeginner Agents, Experienced Agents
Accepts Agents inUSA, Canada
Education ProgramEmployee Training, IC Education, In-person, On-demand
Technology & Tools
Marketing ProgramsDirect Mail, Website Program, Consumer Magazine, E-mail Marketing, Social Media Tools
Leisure ToolsAir Booking Tool, Consumer Booking Tool, Cruise Booking Tool, Hotel Booking Tool
About Travel Leaders Hosts
We understand what it takes for professional travel advisors to succeed today and can provide your clients with confidence knowing that you’re aligned with an established, respected, brick-and-mortar operation that has solid national support.
Travel Leaders Network is a collection of successful, independently-owned travel agencies across the USA. While each agency has its own personality and unique hosting program, every Travel Leaders agency offers you valuable core benefits. For example, by joining a Travel Leaders host agency you’ll:
- LEADs for you to have: Over 127,000 leads to date were generated in 2018 with an industry record close rate.
- Earn top commission levels from INDUSTRY LEADING cruise, tour and hotel suppliers.
- Get a leg-up on competitors by selling special, VALUE-ADDED hotels and cruises for your clients.
- INSPIRE your clients with award-winning print, email and our new features in Social Media to make your life easier in the social media world.
- BOOK travel like a pro using the latest, most effective-easy to use tools and technology.
- DEVELOP professionally with product and destination training inclusive of professional development and skills enhancement opportunities with professional instructors.
- Become part of a LOCAL Travel Leaders family.
- CERTIFICATION courses offered in Destination Weddings & Honeymoons, Group Travel, Adventure Travel, Corporate Travel, Leisure Travel and Luxury Travel.
So, as a travel advisor looking for a new host, you now have a wide variety of options to choose from where you’ll find the benefits and stability of Travel Leaders plus the unique host agency program and company culture that works best for you.
To Learn More
To learn more about what tools and perks a Travel Leaders Franchise Group host can offer your agency, visit www.TravelLeadersHosts.com.
- Avalon Waterways
- Azamara Club Cruise
- Celebrity Cruises
- Crystal Cruises
- Crystal River Cruises
- Disney Cruise Lines
- Holland America Cruise Lines
- Norwegian Cruise Lines
- Oceania Cruises
- PONANT Cruises & Expeditions
- Princess Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Royal Caribbean International
- Seabourn Cruise Lines
- Silversea Cruises
- Un-Cruise Adventures
- Viking Cruises
- Windstar Cruises
- Travel Guard
- Travel Insured International