Host TypeHybrid (Host & Travel Agency)
Currently AcceptingBeginner Agents, Experienced Agents
Accepts Agents inUSA
# of Contractors10
Annual Sales$3 million
Seller of TravelCalifornia, Florida, Iowa
E&O Insurance Included
FocusesAdventure, Cruise, Disney, Groups, Leisure, Luxury, Honeymoon/DWs, FITs
Ticketing Service for non-GDS Agents
Leads Belong toAgent
Charge for Leads
Education ProgramIC Education, On-demand
Pricing & Commission
Start Up Fee$100
Location requirementStorefront, Home-based
Commission Split Range50% to 90%
Frequency of Commission PaymentsEvery Two Weeks
Method of PaymentCheck
Technology & Tools
Marketing ProgramsWebsite Program, E-mail Marketing, Social Media Tools
Leisure ToolsCruise Booking Tool, Hotel Booking Tool
About My Vacation Lady
My Vacation Lady is a boutique host agency looking for a couple of special travel advisors to join our team.
We carefully choose travel advisors to join our team who we know will fit our team culture and are looking to succeed.
Our agents are from all over the country. Some have left big host agencies to join us because we all help and support each other.
We know that the more each of us succeeds, we as a group succeed. No one gets lost in the crowd. All of our team members are Big Fish in a Small Pond.
Our team will never be large because each and every one of our IC's are mentored individually, and as a group, to help them reach their peak potential. In fact, in 2019, our Independent Contractor sold an average of $300,000 in sales each!
We are looking for experienced independent contractors to join our small (but mighty) agency. We are looking for self-starters, goal driven and business minded candidates who are interested in building THEIR businesses under our mentorship. We will consider PASSIONATE new advisors with a great customer service background.
The ideal candidates will:
- Have a minimum of 1 + years of experience selling travel
- A proven track record in sales
- A book of business- your own clients
- Be technology savvy
- Have outstanding people skills
- Able to multi-task
- Be Self-motivated and dedicated to follow up on inquiries.
- Familiar with Tour Operators and Cruise Line’s online booking engines
- Familiar with Marketing on Social Media
- Able to qualify clients and to customize vacation, cruise and honeymoon packages.
- Knowledge of creating customized FIT’s to the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe, Asia, South Pacific, Africa, Hawaii (preferred)
- Product knowledge of major resort brands in the Caribbean and Mexico and cruise lines (preferred)
- Desire to continue to learn, share and grow
- Competitive commission (based on experience and sales) with the ability to earn bonus commission.
- Client Relationship Management Data Base (Vacation CRM)
- Discounted group rates on a Proposal Design System (Travefy- Optional)
- Marketing assistance, including a free web page on our website and your own branded page on a Find an Agent website through Travel Leaders
- Travel Leaders Consortia membership, groups, marketing and more
- One on one mentoring from the owner, a top-rated travel agent (million + $$ seller)
- Leads to qualified agents
- Unlimited ability to grow your own business
- Your clients remain your clients
- Ability to sell to Florida clients ($50 annually)
- California and Iowa Seller of Travel certification included
- Ability to earn IATA cards with $5000 annually in earned commissions.
- Agency only Facebook group to share ideas
- Low fees ($25 monthly - Paid 2 x a year in January and July) to include CRM database, California and Iowa SOT and limited E&O insurance *
Check out our website at https://www.myvacationlady.com/about/join-our-team/
*in order to be covered by our E&O insurance, you must not be incorporated or have any IC’s sub agents working with you. It is highly recommended that each independent contractor purchase their own Errors and Omissions Insurance policy.