Host TypeHybrid (Host & Travel Agency)
Currently AcceptingBeginner Agents, Experienced Agents
Accepts Agents inUSA
# of Contractors—
Members ofASTA, ASTA-SBN, CCRA
Seller of TravelCalifornia, Florida
E&O Insurance Included
FocusesAdventure, Cruise, Disney, Groups, Leisure, Luxury, Honeymoon/DWs, FITs
Ticketing Service for non-GDS Agents
Leads Belong toOther
Charge for Leads
Education ProgramIC Education, In-person, On-demand
Pricing & Commission
Start Up Fee—
Commission Split Range80% to 100%
Frequency of Commission PaymentsMonthly
Method of PaymentDirect Deposit
Technology & Tools
Marketing ProgramsWebsite Program, E-mail Marketing, Social Media Tools
Leisure ToolsAir Booking Tool, Consumer Booking Tool, Cruise Booking Tool, Hotel Booking Tool
About Kinship Vacations
Kinship Vacations is a travel design firm that serves two very important needs:
- We are a network of talented travel advisors that help people plan unique travel experiences that create new memories and deepen connections; and,
- We provide fun, fulfilling, and long-term career opportunities (via scholarships) to military spouses and veterans that provide them unlimited income potential in a portable business model that can go wherever life (or, the military) takes them.
Kinship Vacations founder, Ashley Metesh-McCoy won the ASTA Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2019 for the innovative Travel Advisor Training and Mentorship Program.
Kinship Vacations is seeking people with a passion for travel and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our team of expert travel advisors.
- Do you love to travel and love to help others?
- Do you have an entrepreneurial drive and desperately want to be your own boss?
- Are you tired of job fairs, interviews, resumes, cover letters, and endless applications?
- Do you feel underemployed, undervalued, underpaid, or underestimated in your current role?
- Do you have a hard time maintaining quality employment due to childcare challenges and want to be able to work from home?
- Do you dream of having a fun, fulfilling, and potentially lucrative career that you can call your own?
You came to the right place!
Kinship Vacations Travel Advisor Training and Mentorship Program (TATMP), welcomes you to join us, learn how to be a successful travel entrepreneur, and thrive in a supportive community of like-minded people who know your struggles.
No travel industry experience? No problem.
No business experience? That's ok too!
Our comprehensive program has three very important components to get you successfully launched in your travel career:
- Training and education backed by an industry-leading program.
- A self-paced – online learning system, accessible on the go (24/7)
- Video presentation module format – with worksheets, helpful links, and resources
- Comprehensive curriculum – sales, marketing, operations, industry/ supplier knowledge, and entrepreneurial mindset
- Annual in-person professional conferences
- Business Coaching & Mentorship from people that know the travel business
- Weekly group coaching calls
- Bi-weekly office hours
- Two one-on-one “claim to fame” session to hash out your travel specialty and personalized message
- One "Lead Magnet" Mastermind session to hash out your travel business's lead magnet / opt-in
- One Ideal Client Avatar Deep Dive session to get into the psyche of your ideal client
- Monthly live classes online
- Private supportive Facebook group
- Direct one-on-one access to your business coach by appointment
- NEW! Membership to the new and AWESOME Kinship Travel Academy $359+ VALUE
- Business Foundations established for you, so you can just start booking, earning commissions, and learning the ropes right away!
- Travel agent credentials – Sellers of Travel Licenses, Errors & Omissions Insurance Coverage, access to competitive commission levels and amenities for clients
- Optional Branding – operate under the Kinship Vacations brand and distinguish yourself with your own specialty
- Virtual storefront – professional website, web domain, custom email address, and business cards
- Client attraction tools – auto-responder and email newsletter templates
- Operations efficiency tools – virtual phone number extension, automated appointment scheduler, online document storage, and merchant accounting
- Client management tools – the best customer relationship management (CRM) tool in the travel industry with proprietary customized templates, client processes, and training; itinerary display system, and destination research systems
PLUS...Leads and Marketing Services! This is an unusual benefit among new agent training programs. Kinship Vacations occasionally provides client leads to its agents if their specialty matches with the client's needs.
Kinship Vacations welcomes experienced travel agents looking for a new home.
- Do you want to be a part of a tight-knit community that is supportive, and collaborative, not competitive?
- Do you want access to our proprietary systems, such as: our Traveljoy templates, Travefy standards, and our standard operating procedures?
- Do you have a desire to mentor other new agents and help them learn the ropes?
- Do you want continued, quality education and professional development that is dynamic and up-to-date with industry standards?
- Do you want the details mostly taken care of for you so you can focus on serving your clients, such as E&O insurance, Sellers of Travel licenses, virtual phone numbers, email domains, branding, etc?
We would love to have you on our team!
As an experienced advisor, we offer multiple agency membership options for you to choose from:
- Opportunities to decrease monthly fee based on sales
- Opportunities to decrease monthly fee based on your contribution as a mentor
- Opportunities to increase your commission split all the way to 100%
- Flexibility in your branding, the tools, and systems you use
Monthly membership starts at only $39.99/month with commissions starting at 95% depending on the program you decide to participate in.
NEW! Membership to the new and AWESOME Kinship Travel Academy included - $359+ VALUE!
MILITARY SPOUSES, VETERANS, AND OTHER PUBLIC SERVICE COMMUNITY MEMBERS WITH A NOMADIC LIFESTYLE
A travel career is perfect for your nomadic, unpredictable lifestyle. You can take your job wherever life sends you and you can put your years of travel experience to use!
We are a team of military spouses, veterans, and nomads in life. We get you. We can help you navigate the challenges and opportunities that the military (and public service) life presents because we've been there too.
We offer scholarships for people in these communities to offset the cost of starting a career in travel because we believe so strongly in the potential of travel careers for military spouses.
$500 OFF our Travel Advisor Training and Mentorship Program for members of the public service community
We know that every work environment and every team is only made better by the diversity of its members. We also understand that certain members of American society experience discrimination and disadvantages based on the color of their skin, their religion, their gender, sexual orientation, disability, and more.
For that reason, we are proud to offer scholarships for people of color (Black, Indigenous, Asian, Latino, Pacific-Islander, Middle-Eastern), people in the LGBTQ+ (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer) community, and people with disabilities (intellectual, physical, sensory, mental).
$500 OFF our Travel Advisor Training and Mentorship Program for members of marginalized communities