Founded in 1981, Mühlbauer, Inc. operates both as a consultant and manufacturer of automation solutions for smart card and label industries, providing their services to private companies and governments. The company's solutions enable users to manufacture various types of chip cards, including ID, contact, and dual interface cards, as well as multimedia cards and smart labels for access control and supply chain management. Mühlbauer's equipment is used to personalize Virginia Driver Licenses as well as licenses in other states in order to protect documents against counterfeiting and alteration.
Mühlbauer, Inc is looking to hire a Travel Coordinator at its Newport News, Virginia location to assist with the overall execution of its corporate travel program. The ideal candidates have high attention to detail and strong communication skills to coordinate and manage travel itineraries for employees and business clients.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist employees and business clients with travels requests and advising them on all travel management issues
- Coordinate travel itineraries that in include arranging flights, transportation, and hotel reservations
- Support the finance team
- Serve as a liaison between Muhlbauer and the travel management vendor regarding travel issues or questions
- Capture and file all necessary travel documents to audit standards
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
Education and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or an equivalent
- Two or more years of administrative corporate experience with booking travel
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in an office environment