12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Our Corporate Travel Agent books all aspects of travel arrangements for employees including flights, hotels and ground transportation.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Research and book travel arrangements including air, hotel, and ground transportation for company employees.
- Verify and complete travel changes as they arise.
- Maintain records related to company travel.
- Assist with invoicing.
- Communicate and follow through with various agencies and vendors.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years customer service experience, with 2+ years travel experience.
- Ability to manage time effectively and exercise good judgment in decision-making.
- Ability to work independently in a high-volume environment with an emphasis on accuracy.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Professional development classes.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!