Corporate Travel Specialist to work in a call center environment for several air fulfillment departments.
Flexible schedule with shifts Monday through Friday between 9:00am-8:00pm EST with alternating Saturdays.
The salary range on this job posting/advertising has been developed to give applicants a wide range to comply with pay transparency laws in all states and geographical areas. Many factors, such as years of experience, geographical location, budget etc. are considered when determining the starting rate of pay.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
- Service incoming calls from both direct consumers and travel agents, offering flight options and providing accurate pricing and information to correspond with clients’ needs.
- Ensure proper documentation of all airline and department documentation is provided as required.
- Booking of hotels in GDS for passengers who may need assistance.
- Assisting the passengers to get their preferred seats and updating their itineraries with Mileage numbers, TSA Pre Check and global entry numbers.
- Providing excellent customer service via phone and email to all customers creating a positive and seamless experience.
- Respond to all inquiries from emails and GDS queues within the set service level agreement in a professional and concise manner.
- Ability to accurately interpret air requirements utilizing a variety of sources.
- Ability to negotiate and ticket group contracts.
- Minimum 5 years of Sabre experience with booking and ticketing duties.
- Other GDS experience helpful
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of Airline and industry policies.
- Ability to think outside the box in shopping and troubleshooting scenarios.
- Strong Microsoft Skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- High School Diplom/GED or equivalent work experience
Our benefit offerings include choice of two medical plans and two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), company-paid life insurance and AD&D, optional additional life insurance and AD&D, disability insurance, paid parental leave, paid time off, 401k Plan with company match, discounted employee travel options, access to LinkedIn Learning webinars and courses. Discounted pet insurance and auto, home, & renters insurance.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.