TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. Revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked, we provide Operators with a platform that helps them manage, market and sell their organised adventures to travellers directly (B2C) or via distribution partners (B2B2C) worldwide.
Traditionally, booking an organised tour was a tedious and time-consuming process. Where will I stay? What activities will I do? What meals am I going to have? What operator can I trust? TourRadar makes booking multi-day adventures seamless and timely, partnering with 2,500+ operators to offer more than 50,000+ adventures in 160+ countries. Founded in 2010, TourRadar was the first to transition multi-day tours to an online marketplace, making them the leader in the industry. In 2021, TourRadar further revolutionised the industry by introducing the Adventure Booking Platform, connecting travellers, operators, and travel agents to organised adventures through one platform.
With 40+ different nationalities in our team and with offices in Europe, North America and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible booking experience. Launched in 2010, we proudly develop and innovate exceptional talent and we are looking to scale our team.
We are currently looking for a Head of Marketing Partnerships (Full-time) to join our team in Toronto or remote.
- Develop/nurture/close a pipeline of Destination (DMO)/Tourism authority, operator and brand partners for the TourRadar Marketing Solutions (TMS) initiative
- Drive marketing solution revenue in access of several million dollars reaching record heights in 2023
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of DMO and operator relationships, focusing on their marketing requirements worldwide, focused on 4 main markets -- US, Canada, UK, Australia, and Germany
- Work in tandem with the marketing implementation team to successfully complete partner campaigns on time with desired results
- Manage lead generation and forecast future revenue volumes
- Manage contracting/paperwork associated with each partnership
- Develop and manage a growing team
- Manage department expenses to be on budget
Who you are:
- Established relationships with DMOs (tourism boards) and other partners
- 5 years experience minimum in a partnerships/sales facing role
- Understanding of digital marketing campaigns, ROAS and other metrics
- Excellent relationships with destination/tourism boards and partners
- Loves working with clients and results-driven individuals
- Excellent computer and tech skills
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A natural self-starter, able to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Comfortable networking with partners to create beneficial business relationships
- Ability to think creatively and find opportunities where others can’t
- High standards of customer service and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Problem-solving and decision making capacities
- Passion for the travel industry
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the center of the city, at the base of Dundas Square, of the city’s most vibrant areas, our Toronto team works literally above Toronto's largest mall, the Eaton Centre. With the Dundas subway just below the office building, you are only steps and an elevator ride away from a 25th-floor panoramic view of Canada's largest city.
- Location: You're only a streetcar ride away from a new experience in Canada's largest city. From luxury destinations to great food, family entertainment, and sports venues, you can find them all in Toronto. It’s also been ranked as the fourth most liveable city in the world, so you're guaranteed to love it here!
- Flexibility: Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Experience our world-class adventures firsthand and explore new destinations using our travel credit system.
- Office Exchange: As we're privileged to have three offices across the globe (Vienna, Toronto, and Brisbane), we encourage everyone to make use of our Office Exchange program. You will have the chance to get to know your colleagues better and become a local in a new city.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 35 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy CAD 38 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!