Corporate Travel Consultant
- Overview of Role:
Marine Travel Consultant role is to deliver exceptional travel service experience for our Marine Customers. By working together as a high performing team, our Travel Consultants provide exceptional traveler care, first call resolution and the highest quality of customer service to Egencia Marine Clients . It is a high touch service environment, where you will have true accountability for the service relationship and customer experience, by providing creative and timely travel solutions, using available tools and technology as needed, while maximizing supplier revenue.
The role will form part of a highly skilled team of Marine Travel Consultants located onsite in the Egencia Office.. The role will report to a Team Leader.
- Operating in a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week team, with variable shift opportunities for days, nights and weekends.
- Act as Travel Advisor and Consultant to a single or multiple Marine Business accounts with the willingness to jump in and flexibility in shifts to meet client needs
- Act as the point of sale on all Domestic & International travel requirements, arranging both routine and complex travel for air, rail, car, and Hotel accommodation, utilizing one or multiple Global Distribution Systems (GDS), Sabre, Amadeus.
- Handle all inbound calls/emails in the highest level of professionalism and efficiency
- Creates bookings and issue tickets both International and domestic routes for Marine clients in Amadeus and Sabre GDS. This also includes air, hotel, rail and ground transportations
- Additional responsibilities may include voiding, refunding and ticket-reissuance
- Participate in the training and development programs provided by the company
- Maintain a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote cooperative and harmonious working climate
- Any adhoc initiatives as assigned by Leaders
- Complying with all legal standard requirements, which include mandatory training, compliance and sanctions
- Deliver expectations on individual/shared team goals and support all business Key Performance Indicators. Proactively review your metrics to check on and improve performance
- Operate in a telephony servicing environment where you are accountable to key performance indicators of success, such as customer satisfaction (CSAT), key productivity metrics (for example call adherence and call service metrics), and driving key partnerships and sale of preferred air and hotel partners
- Operate in a Multi-Channel servicing environment where you are accountable to key performance indicators of success, such as customer satisfaction (CSAT), key productivity metrics (for example call adherence and call service metrics
- Express enthusiasm and energy within the organization and always act according to company ethics, values and Compliance guidelines.
- Working phone, email booking air, rail, hotel and car rental
- Investigates/action Travel Counsellors reservations/PNR for ticketing, quality/accuracy, client escalations or lowest fare (e.g., CSI/CSR, Trailblazer)
- Key Qualifications and Attributes:
- Detailed understanding of fares and ticketing rules, for car, air, hotel travel
- Knowledge and experience of:
- Air, rail, hotel, car booking
- Calculating and Processing exchanges
- High proficiency in one or multiple GDS
- Sabre, Amadeus
- Experience working in a high touch service environment where performance is measured
- Experience working in a team
- Background in handling Marine Travels
- Passion for Excellence in Client Service
- Excellent Professional Communication – both written and verbal
- Detail-oriented - ability to act with integrity, and deal sensitively with personal and confidential traveler information
- Ability to research and resolve customer service and traveler issues independently and /or with supplier
- Problem Solving, with a process improvement mindset
- Able to work under pressure, with a sense of urgency while maintaining a professional rapport and multi-task, accepting and adapting to change quickly and professionally
- Ability to positively influence team and peers
- Learning agility and ability to act on constructive feedback
- Possess a strong understanding of travel trends and industry best practices
PHL>Level 6>Ayala Triangle Gardens
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement