Do any of these ideas get you fired up?
- Jump-starting your career with one of the fastest growing companies in travel
- The stability of an established company combined with an exciting startup atmosphere
- Being a part of a company committed to monster growth, but thinks people first, profits second
- A culture passionate for people and the places they travel
If you said Yes!, keep reading, you may be a great fit to join our growing organization.
Travel Quest Network is one of the largest travel agent host agencies with more than 2,000 members across the United States. And, we’re still growing! Be a part of our members entrepreneurial journey by joining our customer success team.
Independent travel agents join a host agency to empower them with education, back office tools, deeper supplier relations, and better commissions.
You will play an integral role in our members' success.
In this role, you will have the:
- Opportunity to shine working alongside a team of experienced, forward-thinking team members who are down to earth, like to have fun, but take winning seriously
- Chance to make your mark as our company expands while enhancing our reputation in the travel community
Travel Quest Network is a part of WorldVia Travel Group. WorldVia Travel Group is a travel holding company with with three distinct lines of business:
- Independent Travel Agency Hosting
- Retail Consumer Travel Marketing
- Corporate Travel Management
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help solve customer support issues
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Sales and Marketing teams
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar Customer Care role
- Experience using help desk software
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Flexible work environment; Remote and hybrid options
- Employer-Sponsored Medical and Dental Insurance Stipend (ICHRA Plan)
- Fully-Funded Life Insurance (1x salary) & LTD (Long-Term Disability Insurance)
- Optional Employee-Paid Vision Insurance and STD (Short-Term Disability Insurance)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- Paid Time Off