TourRadar is a Series D, venture-backed Adventure Booking Platform disrupting a $200 billion industry. We began by revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are searched, compared, and purchased by providing travellers with a trusted online platform to find and book life-enriching adventures worldwide. In 2021, TourRadar launched a suite of tools for B2B distribution partners who operate either online or offline. These tools include API, white-label, affiliate, and on-site agent functionalities enabling partners to leverage content, bookability, and payment services for the world’s largest selection of trusted multi-day adventure providers.
The rationale for adding B2B options to our well-established B2C model is that TourRadar believes that by providing our technology expertise to reach an extensive range of distributors, we enhance our vision of connecting people to life-enriching travel experiences.
With over 40 different nationalities in our team and offices spread across Europe, North America, and Australia, we work to deliver the best possible service and tour booking experience to our customers and distribution partners. Launched in 2010, we proudly produce everything in-house, thanks to our exceptional internal talent.
Do you have Travel Advisor Industry experience? Do you like fast-paced tech environments? Do you love to travel? If so, our Partnerships Team needs you!
We are looking for a Senior Partnerships Manager to join our North American team who has in-depth knowledge of travel agencies (consortiums, hosts, independent and trade organizations) as well as familiarity of technology solutions including API, white label, and affiliates. You will assess new partnerships for our B2B Adventure Booking Platform and help with the acquisition of Travel Agents/Agencies offering them one of our core solutions. You understand how to reach Travel Advisors through scalable marketing initiatives using traditional, digital and community methods. You will support the Director of Partnerships with optimization and analytics of current partners as well as new partners. And will assist in developing and executing a strategic marketing plan that drives Travel Agents/Travel Advisors to sign up and book their client’s adventures through TourRadar’s online booking platform using Hubspot and other channels.
As we look to increase our distribution across the globe dramatically, this role will play a critical part in that footprint. This position reports to the Director of Partnerships.
You must like working in a fast-paced tech environment, enjoy challenges, relish working independently, and most importantly love to travel!
- Understand and sell TourRadar’s travel agent solution to consortia, host, and independent travel agencies and advisors.
- Drive marketing planning for different channels (e.g. newsletters, product pages, email templates, pitch decks, white papers, case studies, conference material, etc.)
- Work with our CRM team to define and execute campaigns (from concept to ROI analysis) designed to increase the quality and quantity of inbound leads and to keep current accounts engaged
- Identify travel advisor conference strategy. Attend conferences and be comfortable networking with future partners.
- Identify and manage sponsorship/paid opportunities with online publications, trade organizations, podcasts etc
- Understand the best scalable means possible to reach qualified Travel Advisors
- Conduct required research to determine how partnerships should be prioritized.
- Provide necessary support for partner onboarding and training and determine the marketing strategy to launch partners via various communication channels.
- Maintain relationships with partners and help resolve issues or challenges.
- Act as an ambassador for TourRadar, building relationships with top advisor talent and attracting them to the network.
- Leverage your travel experience and skills as a strong communicator to identify advisor needs and map our solutions to individual requirements.
- Fully engage with TourRadar’s proprietary booking platform (ABP) to understand and articulate its advantages and share advisor insight/feedback with the development team.
Who you are:
- Minimum five years of progressive work experience in the travel industry with travel advisors and agencies in sales, marketing or business development
- You must enjoy working in a team atmosphere as this role will require you to liaise with our international teams including product, development, and marketing to ensure that tasks and projects are completed in a timely manner.
- You have a love for the travel industry and have built a strong set of contacts
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate directly in person and online
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to communicate with stakeholders of various levels
- Personal and/or professional travel experience to areas in which TourRadar sells
- Natural self-starter, able to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- Problem-solving and decision-making capacities
- Passion for the travel industry
- Enthusiastic to learn
What can you expect?
- Awesome Office: Located in the center of the city, at the base of Dundas Square, of the city’s most vibrant areas, our Toronto team works literally above Toronto's largest mall, the Eaton Centre. With the Dundas subway just below the office building, you are only steps and an elevator ride away from a 25th-floor panoramic view of Canada's largest city.
- Location: You're only a streetcar ride away from a new experience in Canada's largest city. From luxury destinations to great food, family entertainment, and sports venues, you can find them all in Toronto. It’s also been ranked as the fourth most liveable city in the world, so you're guaranteed to love it here!
- Flexibility: Work from home, or our beautiful office and enjoy flexible working hours that allow you to structure your days how you please.
- Experience our world-class adventures firsthand and explore new destinations using our travel credit system.
- Office Exchange: As we're privileged to have three offices across the globe (Vienna, Toronto, and Brisbane), we encourage everyone to make use of our Office Exchange program. You will have the chance to get to know your colleagues better and become a local in a new city.
- Diversity: Thrive in an international work environment that has more than 35 different nationalities under one roof. English is our official working language, but keep your ears peeled for a multitude of languages lingering in the hallways!
- Regular team outings and events: Enjoy virtual or in-person team nights at least once a month with different themes and activities to keep us all connected. Expect spontaneous events and trips together from hiking trips, wine tasting, rock climbing, and more.
- Workgroups: Join like-minded team members in voluntary workgroups around topics like wellbeing, sustainability or company culture to actively shape how we work at TourRadar
- Well-being: Mobile working and disconnected working from managers and team members have unique challenges that are different from working in an office. We are aware that even though we are working hard, it is always important to maintain a healthy work-life balance and manage our mental health. To provide the necessary help you have free and anonymous access to check-ins, therapy & workshops led by an external curated team of professionals.
- Training & Development: With annual training and development opportunities in place, we support each other through yearly Development and Reflection Talks (DaRT) to discuss individual development opportunities and future career paths. At our thriving start-up, there are many opportunities to grow and develop your skills through cross-departmental projects in our rapidly growing industry.
- On top of this, you’ll also enjoy CAD 38 home office allowance for costs arising from working remotely, quarterly team lunches, employee discounts on all TourRadar adventures, and many more!
Through a flexible startup atmosphere, flat hierarchies, and transparent lines of communication we welcome new ideas from fresh minds, so apply now and seize the chance of being part of a highly flexible and motivated team revolutionizing how multi-day adventures are booked all around the world!