Looking for a Travel Coordinator opportunity at a place you can make a difference every day? Discover this great opportunity in our Kearny Mesa (San Diego) office.
Serco is looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and detail orientated Travel Coordinator to join our dynamic travel team.
In this role, you will:
- Arrange travel, flights, hotels and rental vehicles thru a travel agency; per Program Manager's request(s) and expensing all travel reimbursement claims on travelers’ behalf.
- Support travelling employees with completion of International Travel Requests (ITR) using Serco intranet, OurWorld-NA.
- Relies on instructions, manager approvals and follows pre-established Serco and government guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Accounts expense reporting, and adjusting Microsoft excel journal entries.
- Assist with the preparation of various account balances analyzes, invoices and reports.
- Support travel admin team expensing and reconciling corporate credit card used for airfare, lodging, and rental cars.
- Relies on instruction
To be successful in this role, you must have the following:
- US Citizen
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Prior office accounting activities.
- Must be able to multi-task in order prioritize customer bookings and expense claims Must have MS Office Suite experience as well as demonstrated proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to quickly learn various software applications such as Sharepoint and Costpoint/Deltek to accomplish duties.
- Must be a team player, professional, reliable and able to communicate and collaborate with internal
Apply today to find your place in our world! It only takes a few minutes and could change your career!
Military Veterans and Spouses encouraged to apply!
Serco Inc. (Serco) is the Americas division of Serco Group, plc. Serco serves every branch of the U.S. military, numerous U.S. Federal civilian agencies, the Intelligence Community, the Canadian government, state and local governments, and commercial clients. We help our clients deliver vital services more efficiently while increasing the satisfaction of their end customers. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Serco Americas has over 9,000 employees and is part of a $4 billion global business that helps transform government and public services around the world. At Serco, our employees are our most valuable asset - we listen, respect and support them throughout their career at Serco. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Serco is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying our workforce (Race/ Color/ Sex/ Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/ Religion/ National Origin/ Disability/ Vets).
To review Serco benefits please visit: https://www.serco.com/na/careers/benefits-of-choosing-serco .
If you require an accommodation with the application process please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call the HR Service Desk at 800-628-6458, option 1. Please note, due to EEOC/OFCCP compliance, Serco is unable to accept resumes by email.
Serco does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies without being a contracted approved vendor. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Serco and will not be obligated to pay a placement or contract fee. If you are interested in becoming an approved vendor at Serco, please email Agencies@serco-na.com .
COVID-19 Regulations: Serco complies with all applicable COVID-19 requirements. This may require employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, provide attestations regarding vaccination status and/or COVID-19 testing, or satisfy other conditions of employment that Serco deems appropriate, and employees may be required to show proof of vaccination and/or negative COVID-19 test results as a condition of employment (except in limited circumstances where an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation).