Rich Entertainment Group (REG) operates a vast and dynamic collection of entertainment businesses dedicated to bringing friends and families together through unique and memorable experiences.
Our love of food is reflected in our many dining and hospitality operations, including WNY’s preferred caterer, Rich’s Catering & Special Events; Cookie Patisserie & Bakery, your source for incredible wedding cakes and desserts for all occasions; and our collection of restaurants in Islamorada, FA, Kaiyo Grill & Sushi and Green Turtle Inn. We operate three minor league baseball teams, including the Buffalo Bisons, where we combine our passion for sports, entertainment and delicious food to create an affordable family experience at the ballpark. Celebrating WNY’s picturesque waterfront, we manage Canalside and Outer Harbor, which host a variety of arts, cultural, entertainment and fitness activities. The Travel Team, our esteemed full-service travel provider, delivers exceptional travel experiences to corporate, group and leisure customers around the world.
The many entities of REG are owned by Rich’s, a family-owned food company working in 100 locations globally with annual sales exceeding $4 billion.
To learn more, visit www.richentertainmentgroup.com.
Dynamic individual with a passion for customer service and travel. This is a full-time, hourly position working with high-profile clientele and company executives. Responsibilities include leisure, group and VIP travel reservations. The candidate must possess a minimum of 1 year’s use of Sabre reservation system and verifiable work experience in a travel agency environment.
Promptly answer calls and emails from clients who are requesting new travel arrangements or changes to existing reservations. Book and issue airline, hotel, car and other tour reservations through the use of Sabre and Clientbase reservation systems, accurately and efficiently.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Research complex travel rules and provide travel expertise and guidelines for each client.
- Research and promptly handle customer complaints
- Follow agency booking procedures including the support of preferred suppliers. Attend required training sessions.
- Attend occasional client/supplier events.
- Minimum performance standards are considered a condition of employment.
- Minimum position performance and incentive goals are based on actual commissions collected.
- HS diploma or equivalent. Bachelors desired
- Minimum 2 years of recent/active agency travel experience including domestic and international reservations.
- Relationship with and knowledge of cruise and tour vendors
- Existing ongoing client relationships that result in continued travel
- Ability to convey exceptional customer service through all distribution channels (oral, written, electronic).
- Demonstrate attention to detail. Excellent problem-solving skills, as well as initiative, resourcefulness and creativity.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with direction from a manager.
- Working knowledge of various technology platforms, booking concepts, Sabre, Microsoft Office tools, email #CORP123
In accordance with state law, the rate or range provided is Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), reasonable estimate of the base compensation for this role. The actual amount may be higher or lower, based on non-discriminatory factors such as experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, shift differential, and location.
Annual Range/Hourly Rate
$20.69 - $34.94
Rich Products Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates (“Rich’s”), are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity, and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Rich’s. Please contact Rich’s Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance completing this application or to otherwise participate in the application process.