At Navan, our mission is to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas and businesses forward. We help our travelers focus on being there, not getting there and our Travel Experience team is central to this mission!
As a member of our quickly growing Travel Experience team, you will be responsible for directly supporting our users’ travel needs. As owners of customer satisfaction, your role is to solve issues, communicate effectively, and collaborate with internal teams to remove any barriers for the traveler - all while providing a best-in-class customer experience. As the front line of our business, you will have a unique opportunity to provide regular feedback to our product, design and engineering teams as they work towards continually improving our customer facing and internal platforms. This is an exciting role where you will have a direct impact on our day to day operations, traveler experience and product development!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist our travelers with best-in-class travel support through multiple contact channels: chat, call and email.
- Maintain extensive supplier, destination and system knowledge.
- Make quick and accurate analyses of customer needs, persona and level of urgency.
- Provide accurate information for hotel, flight, car and rail bookings, as required
- Support users with self-service of the Navan platform and app where possible.
- Respond to customers within SLA expectations and requirements.
- Follow company and customer travel and expense procedures and policies in addition to global compliance procedures.
- Provide regular feedback to stakeholders on the progress of goals and performance of key operating processes.
- Participate in team meetings to stay up to date with new product launches, supplier updates, and industry changes.
- Build upon your travel industry knowledge to continue to set the standard for best-in-class travel support.
- Adhere to attendance policy and complete all assigned training.
- Meet individual performance metrics in support of the organization and company business objectives.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in TMC/BT Consultant Role covering all supplier products i.e air, rail and hotel
- 2+ years of GDS experience (Sabre, Amadeus, Galileo) to intermediate level - MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
- IATA accreditation (WWAFT/WAII/BA2)
- Customer Service experience within a contact center or customer facing role.
- Fluency in English + Spanish - MANDATORY REQUIREMENT
- Tech Savvy - not an expert but will be confident in Gmail, Zendesk, Slack and Salesforce as well as our internal travel customer service platform.
- Reliable and flexible with an openness to working non-traditional shifts (early mornings, late evenings and weekends), as we scale our support organization
- Ability to multitask with a desire to resolve urgent matters as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- An empathetic disposition with the ability to maintain a professional attitude at all times
- An independent thinker who is able to use available resources to troubleshoot issues and resolve customer inquiries.
- A skilled communicator with excellent verbal and written communication
- A team player who thrives in collaborating, giving and receiving feedback and lifting others up
- An interest in travel with a basic understanding of world geography
The annualized base salary range for this position in Dallas is $51,584 - $66,560. The base salary offered will factor, depending on the candidate’s geographic region, job-related knowledge, skills, and relevant experience among other factors.
The posted pay range represents the anticipated low and high end of the compensation for this position and is subject to change based on business need. To determine a successful candidate’s starting pay, we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location, an evaluation of the candidate’s skills and experience, market demands, and internal parity.
For roles with on-target-earnings (OTE), the pay range includes both base salary and target incentive compensation. Target incentive compensation for some roles may include a ramping draw period. Compensation is higher for those who exceed targets. Candidates may receive more information from the recruiter.