Who You Are
You are a travel industry expert, who lives for the art and science of creating extraordinary immersive experiences. You are a storyteller, expert magic maker and have the logistics on lock. You deeply understand the guest experience and dynamics of group travel.
You are a designer who honors the authenticity of a destination and can infuse personality and brand-focus to an experience. You thrive on building multi-day trips that showcase the people, places and small things that surprise and delight.
You are a destination expert with global knowledge of the travel product offerings and consumer insights. You are process driven, consistent, organized, dynamic and creative.
You’re ready to join the growing team of a travel startup and be part of our Trip Development team for us and our partners.
What You’ll Do
Be part of The Modern Adventure Experiences team, that designs, operates and markets the travel and content experiences.
- Report to the CXO as a key member of the team, for the development and operations of our Modern Adventure Experiences on all 7 continents.
- Be responsible for the success of your trip development process including; RFP’s vendor selection, itinerary curation, supplier negotiations contracting and pricing.
- Create trips that span diverse, geography, audience segments, focus, personality and price points, while maintaining quality and principles of a Modern Adventure Experience.
- Represent The Modern Adventure brand tenets and those of our partners in the development and curation of our Experiences.
- Be the subject matter expert and consultant to internal stakeholders for your trips.
- Develop Modern Adventure Experiences with a focus on; music, dance, cuisine, health & wellness, outdoor adventure, artisans and crafters etc.
- Design Experiences that capitalize on our partners brand heritage, IP and story.
- Create and continually refine our Experience offering to be the leader in the immersive travel space.
- Own the big picture and every detail of your trip development process and trip quality.
- Move from the strategic to the tactical with the ability to execute on both.
- Do great work and be great to work with
What You'll Bring
- Credibility, experience, and an attitude of “Yes, we can”
- 5+ years of Account Management and Partnership Marketing experience
- Character to build trust and respect
- Business acumen and breadth of experience to communicate with executive teams
- Ability to work in a fluid, collaborative environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities/objectives
- Hustle, courage, humility
- Bonus points for travel industry fluency.