POSITION SUMMARY: The role of the Travel Coordinator supports the meeting and travel programs. The Coordinator offers support to the MZRS team, under its oversight & direction. The travel Coordinator will provide administrative support in the area of travel coordination, expense processing, and timekeeping for the team members of MZRS including Project Managers and Field Installers.
- Act as the travel agent and communicate with Crew members to book their ground transportation and hotel reservations
- Handle multiple inbound and outbound calls per day crew members, airline carriers, hotels, and car rental providers.
- Verify possible alternative transportation for crews to/from their starting and ending points
- Verify accuracy of travel arrangements, correct usage of contracted rates, and max edits
- Coordinate with hotels on new bookings, adjustment and cancellations
- Verify and submit arrangements via Concur according to policies and procedures.
- Submit weekly timesheets for 60+ field installers
- Punctuality and regular attendance are required on the job
Qualifications & Requirements
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
1-3 years Administrative Support
1-3 years Travel Assistant/Agent experience
- Experience working with external expense system(s) (i.e. Concur)
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiencies
- Superior organizational skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Excellent data entry, records maintenance, and project coordination skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail