Gray Dawes Group is one of the fastest growing, highly ambitious travel management and events companies in the world. With £350m+ in sales, offices across the UK, Australia and America and numerous awards to our name, you can be sure you’re the taking the right step in your career by joining our winning team.
With a laser focus on offering our clients a high touch, high tech, high content experience, at Gray Dawes we’re not just there to deliver the best corporate travel fares, the most innovative itineraries, the slickest online tools or the most experienced consultants. We’re there as an extension of our clients’ own organisations – their out-of-house travel department. We achieve this because of the depths we go to in understanding our clients, their culture, their brand values and business objectives. And we always deliver… better!
If this all sounds like something you want to be a part of then we'd like to hear from you. We offer a fantastic work environment, with all the benefits and perks you’d expect from a forward-thinking and people-focussed organisation. And we’re always on the lookout for skilled and motivated individuals to become part of the Gray Dawes family. Take a look at our latest vacancies and make that move!
Want to be part of a multi-award-winning global travel management company and work remotely? Have a look at this new role within our US Team.
Join Our Journey
Our US operations are continuing to grow, so we’re looking to hire experienced Business Travel Consultants to join our US based team working remotely. You’ll be providing outstanding levels of service to our clients utilizing your previous experience in business travel.
We’re really proud of our culture at Gray Dawes, a family run business where we live and breathe our values and encourage our people to be their best selves, do the right thing, tell it like it is and be flexible. As we continue to grow, there will be career opportunities available for our people as well as the chance to be with us during this exciting period of change.
What You’ll Do
- Arrange all elements of corporate travel for our VIP client base. Book domestic & international reservations using the GDS and inhouse platforms.
- Provide a consultative bespoke service including visas, passport requirements and vaccination advice
- Service refunds and cancellations.
- Help to train and support new staff as they join the team
What we’re looking for
- You’ll be a motivated, passionate individual who has previous experience of working in business travel
- Ideally, you’ll have experience using GDS systems Sabre/ Galileo
- You’ll have an excellent telephone manner, excellent communication skills and great attention to detail
- You’ll be happy to work between the hours of 7am and 9pm ET on a rota basis and be able to attend out of hours training if required
- If you're bilingual and speak both Spanish and English that would be an advantage but is not essential
What We Can Offer
Our benefits include;
- $16-$34 per hour dependant on experience
- Uncapped incentive scheme
- Annual profit related bonus
- Health benefits including, medical, dental and vision
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- A relaxed, informal & caring working environment Opportunities for progression
- Homeworking & Hybrid
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Smart working
What Happens Next
Once we’ve received your details, our Hiring Managers will review your skills and experience to see if you’re a match. If we think we can move forward, we’ll get in touch with you directly to arrange an interview to find out more about you.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, gender identity (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, veteran status, citizenship or marital status. It is our policy to maintain an equal-opportunity environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias for our candidates, colleagues, clients and suppliers.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities.
Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the hiring process.