Who We Are
On Location is a premium experience provider, offering world class hospitality, ticketing, curated guest experiences, live event production, and travel management across sports, entertainment, and fashion. From unrivaled access for corporate clients to guests looking for fully immersive experiences at marquee events, On Location is the premier and official service provider to over 150 iconic rights holders, such as the IOC (Paris 2024, Milano Cortina 2026, LA 2028), NFL, NCAA, UFC and PGA of America, and numerous musical artists and festivals. The company also owns and operates a number of unique and exclusive experiences, transforming the most dynamic live events into a lifetime of memories. On Location is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Anthony Travel, a division of On Location, is looking for a service-oriented travel professional who will be responsible for managing the travel arrangements for the staff, faculty, and students for the University of Connecticut. The ideal candidate will have strong travel industry experience, including booking domestic, international, and group travel using the Sabre reservations system.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Book Domestic and International reservations for air, car, and hotel using the Sabre GDS.
- Maintain and promote professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to office, telephone, and email communications.
- Protect the University of Connecticut's data and actively comply with On Location's PCI standards.
- Promote the University of Connecticut travel program policies, negotiated contracts, and preferred vendors. Apply discount programs appropriately.
- Establish a strong relationship with the university's preferred vendor representatives.
- Knows and adequately uses airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts.
- Remain informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs.
- Achieves individual and contractual service level goals related to productivity.
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet ticketing deadlines.
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education And/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- 4 + years travel consultant experience using the Sabre GDS to include group and international travel.
- Knowledge of general office PC-based programs, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Concur Travel preferred.
- Strong judgment and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work professionally and independently in a home office while being part of a larger team at Anthony Travel.
As The Leading Experiences Company In The World, We Strive To Be The Most Innovative And Passionate — The Best Of The Best. We Uphold These Values In Our Quest For Excellence
- Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
- Create value by enriching people's lives.
- Do the right thing and bring others along with us — always.
- Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
- Partner to generate win-win solutions.
- Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exude respect and gratitude — treat others as you would want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world’s diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.