To provide professional advice, personalized service and customer advocacy to our clients in order to assure customer service, sales, and profitability for the company.
1. Provide consulting services and advise the best possible travel arrangements according to the needs of the client.
2. Pro-activism ~ ability and motivation to actively seek out, develop and maximize selling opportunities.
3. Actively selling the preferred vendors in order to assure customer service, sales and profitability for the company. Includes value-adding services and cross-selling.
4. Based on our company customer service objective plans (referral program, survey card, welcome home, etc.), develop customer relationships with clients to maintain customer retention and to develop customer referrals.
5. Use of technical resources to maximize efficiency, productivity and office operations – ClientBase, Amadeus, AXUS, Vendor Websites, Email, Microsoft Office, Copier.
6. Prepare all necessary documentation. Use appropriate accounting, security and PCI procedures according to company policies.
7. Assist in maintaining office orderliness and cleanliness, open/close office, file records and perform other office procedures/duties as directed.
8. Develop professional skills and capability through on-going training, as provided by the company or elsewhere subject to Company approval.
9. Personal presentation and organization. Including being prepared, dependable, professional in attitude and conduct, punctual, appropriate standard of dress.
10. Assist with travel promotions of the office and/or company.
11. Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all Central Travel associates. Demonstrate teamwork and share market intelligence.
12. Perform any other related duty as authorized by the manager.
Qualifications: (Education, experience, priorities, skills)
- Travel school background and/or sales background with destination and geography knowledge
- Skilled in use of computer reservation systems and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, customer service oriented