Do you have a passion for adventure and sharing those experiences with others? AAA Club Alliance is seeking well-traveled individuals with a zest for helping others create life-long memories through travel. Whether you are a tenured travel professional or just starting your travel career; if you are strong in customer service and sales, have a passion for learning and a natural curiosity, then this role is for you!
We have been helping our members with travel on the road, sea and sky for over 100 years and continue to evolve in order to meet the needs of our members and customers. Join an organization that is synonymous with travel and quality customer service!
What does a AAA Travel Advisor do?
- Sells international and domestic travel packages including cruises, land packages, travel itineraries, air, car and hotel
- Shares knowledge and expertise from personal and travel experiences
- Develops long standing relationships with members to encourage repeat and referral business
- Cross-sells relevant products to enhance the trip experience
For the right individual this opportunity will be a career path for future opportunities. As you progress you will be evaluated to determine proficiencies in sales, customer service, administrative operations, up-selling, cross-selling and meeting goals.
- We offer extensive training and coaching to aid you in your career development
- Company-sponsored IATAN cards, providing exclusive travel agent discounts
- Personal travel opportunities at discounted pricing
- Paid educational study trips are available for our Advisors to promote career development
- Monthly incentives for achieving established production tiers
Total Rewards Package Includes
- $1,500 Sign-On Bonus, as well as, an additional $1,500 Travel Certificate after completing 30 days! (Bonuses are only applicable to specific positions, locations and business groups.)
- A competitive base salary, depending on experience
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Wellness Program
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Designation Programs
AAA is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our members, colleagues and community through creativity and passion. We want team members to build a future with us. If this matches your career goals, please apply.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Investment In Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.