Pleasant Holidays, one of the largest travel wholesalers in the United States specializing in vacation travel to the Hawaiian Islands, Caribbean, Central & South America, Europe, Mexico, Middle East, South Pacific (Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji, New Caledonia, New Zealand & Tahiti), Japan & Asia, the United States & Canada, and cruise vacations worldwide, is seeking a Group Coordinator.
Pleasant Holidays is a subsidiary of the Automobile Club of Southern California, a diversified insurance, roadside assistance, financial services and travel organization serving AAA Members for more than 100 years.
Coordinate all operational aspects of group movements including checking all hotel inventory and pricing loaded into Atlas, making bookings, processing changes, providing detailed and accurate billing statements, collecting all payments and issue all prepayments to vendors.
- Work one on one with the group leader or travel agent
- Arrange for issuance, assembly, and mailing of documents
- Liaise with ground handlers to arrange land transfers, optional tours and escorts
- Liaise with hotel staff to arrange meeting rooms, food and beverage or any unique requests
- Handle any complaints received either during or after travel
- Reconcile group accounting
- Performs other duties as assigned
Special Requirement: To be considered for this position, you must have previous experience coordinating group travel.
Status: Benefit Eligible
Hours: Daytime, hours may vary
Benefits To Working At Pleasant Holidays
- Medical (w/prescription)
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Paid Vacation/Sick
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance and AD&D
- Long Term Disability
- AFLAC Supplemental Medical Plans
- Travel discounts
Apply today to start your career in the exciting and rewarding travel industry!
View Our Company Website For More Details
PH - GROUP OPERATIONS & SALES (10500.05.1067)
- Group travel coordination experience required
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills/Must be detail oriented
- Good Pleasant Holidays product knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be proficient in Atlas
- Knowledgeable in Word and Excel
Pleasant Holidays is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Pleasant Holidays will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.