Potential $60,000 - $100,000 per year
- Inbound Sales/Call Center Environment
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance benefits at a highly subsidized rate, including 401k with company annual match
- Position is located in Tempe
We are seeking highly motivated sales consultants to join our Tempe sales team. In this position you will handle inbound sales calls from consumers, identify their needs, make recommendations and close the sale while building lasting relationships. If you are motivated and driven to succeed apply today and set sail for your career with Viking.
- Handle inbound sales calls from consumers, identify their needs, make recommendations, review the benefits of a Viking cruise and close the sale
- Make follow-up outbound calls and provide additional information, overcome objections and close the sale
- Maintain individual sales goals
- Adhere to set schedule
- Previous sales experience and a proven track record of success
- Ability to close sale on a single call
- Coachable, highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous call center experience
- General knowledge of world geography
- College degree
Compensation & Benefits:
- Paid training and guaranteed minimum training bonus during first three months of employment (opportunity to earn more based on performance)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance benefits at a highly subsidized rate
- 401k with company annual match
- Transportation reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity to take a free and/or discounted Viking cruises
- Other travel discounts through IATA
- Discounted theater, theme park and movie tickets
- Employee wellness program
- Gym membership benefits
About Viking Cruises
Viking was founded in 1997 and offers destination-focused journeys on rivers, oceans and lakes around the world. Designed for experienced travelers with interests in science, history, culture and cuisine, Chairman Torstein Hagen often says Viking offers guests “the thinking person’s cruise” in contrast to mainstream cruises. In its first five years of operation, Viking has been rated the #1 ocean cruise line in Travel + Leisure’s 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 “World’s Best” Awards. In addition to the Travel + Leisure honors, Viking has also been honored multiple times on Condé Nast Traveler’s “Gold List” as well as recognized by Cruise Critic as “Best Overall” Small-Mid size ship in the 2018 Cruisers’ Choice Awards, “Best River Cruise Line” and “Best River Itineraries,” with the entire Viking Longships® fleet being named “Best New River Ships” in the website’s Editors’ Picks Awards. For additional information, contact Viking at 1-800-2-VIKING (1-800-284-5464) or visit www.viking.com. For Viking’s award-winning enrichment channel, visit www.viking.tv.
This position is an IN THE OFFICE position. Work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. You will be required to work in the office once we can safely reopen.
This position is in Tempe. Only Local Candidates will be considered.