Do you want to be part of Viking's top sales team with the potential to earn between $60,0000 and $100,000.00 per year (base + commission)?
At Viking, we foster a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a focus on small teams, action and continuous improvement. We believe the best results come from investing in our employees. We are proud to employ approximately 7,000 of our own staff worldwide. We offer great opportunities for promotion where our staff is rewarded for hard work, enthusiasm, initiative and sense of responsibility.
Our Boston call center is conveniently located minutes from South Station and major stops on the MBTA Red, Orange, Green, & Blue lines. Close to Downtown Crossing, the waterfront and the Historic North End.
We are seeking highly motivated sales consultants to join our Boston sales team. In this position you will handle inbound sales calls from consumers, identify their needs, make recommendations and close the sale while building lasting relationships. If you are motivated and driven to succeed apply today and set sail for your career with Viking.
- Handle inbound sales calls from consumers, identify their needs, make recommendations, review the benefits of a Viking cruise and close the sale
- Make follow-up outbound calls and provide additional information, overcome objections and close the sale
- Maintain individual sales goals
- Adhere to set schedule
- Previous sales experience and a proven track record of success
- Ability to close sale on a single call
- Coachable, highly motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Previous call center experience
- General knowledge of world geography
- College degree
Compensation & Benefits
- Generous compensation package - Top performers have the potential to earn over $100,00.00 per year (base plus commission)
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401k with company annual match
- Transportation reimbursement
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Travel and cruise rewards
- Discounted theater, theme park and movie tickets
- Employee wellness program
- Gym membership
About Viking Cruises
Viking was established in 1997 with the purchase of four ships in Russia and is now the leader in river and small ship ocean cruising. Designed for discerning travelers with interests in science, history, culture and cuisine, Chairman Torstein Hagen often says Viking offers guests “The Thinking Person’s Cruise®” as an alternative to mainstream cruises. Viking currently operates a fleet of more than 70 state-of-the-art river ships and an innovative ocean fleet offering destination-focused scenic cruising on rivers and oceans around the world. Viking has plans to grow its fleet of 930-guest ocean cruise ships to become the largest small ship ocean cruise line.
Among its industry accolades, Viking was rated the #1 ocean cruise line in Travel + Leisure’s World’s Best Awards in 2016, 2017 and 2018 and was also voted the #1 River Cruise Line by Condé Nast Traveler in their 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards. Additionally, Viking received 11 first place awards in the 9th annual Cruise Critic 2019 Cruisers’ Choice Awards, including “Best Overall” Small Mid-Size Ocean Ship and “Best River Cruise Line.” The Cruisers’ Choice Awards name the best cruise ships in the world, based solely on ratings submitted with member reviews published on the Cruise Critic website. For additional information, visit www.vikingcruises.com.
This position is an IN THE OFFICE position*****
Due to the pandemic, however it will start off as a Work From Home position until authorized to return to working in the office. You will be required to work in the office once Shelter In Place Orders are lifted. This position is located in Boston, MA.
- Financial Services
- Leisure, Travel & Tourism