Travel Service Partner
Travel Services Partner – Tesco Bank Lewes – Part Time
Job Type: Permanent
Hours per week:16
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Working Patterns: This job is perfect for those who are flexible and able to work a variety of shifts between Monday to Sunday. Depending on your team, you will receive a monthly or weekly rota.
- 22 days plus bank holidays
- Employee discount platform with Everyday Rewards by Bravo at hundreds of shops & online stores
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Life & Dental Insurance, Critical Illness Cover
Current Job Not Taking You Places?
Exchange your job for a new career with limitless destinations at Travelex.
Travelex attributes its success and growth down to its hard-working people. It’s their desire to deliver exception results, service, and positive experiences to our customers every day that sets us apart from the rest. If you identify yourself as someone who truly cares about providing exemplary service, loves to travel and enjoys sharing your knowledge and experience with others then we want you as our next Travel Service Partner (RSA).
As an integral part of the Tesco Team, you will be placed at the heart of a bustling Retail environment, supporting our retail customers with their Foreign Exchange options and ensuring that their travel experience starts off in the best way possible. We want to ensure that we are there to support our customer by being adaptable to their requirements and delivering on our promise to fulfil their travel money needs!
What will you be doing?
- Nurturing and forming relationships with customers to gain a better understanding of their travel and currency requirements then tailoring their experience based on their destination
- Establishing yourself as a travel money ambassador and their trusted advisor, providing support and advice on great Travelex products and services
- Engaging with customers to process all foreign exchange transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Delivering on key performance goals both procedural, operational and customer focused
- Utilising your keen eye for detail to process daily online FX request and deliveries
- Implementing best practice legal and regulatory standards and adhering to Travelex compliance procedures
What do I need to have?
- Numerically proficient – You’ll need to have a firm grasp of numbers as you’ll be handling large amounts of cash and coveting vast amounts of currency regularly daily
- Great Communicator - You’ll find talking with people and building relationships comes naturally to you. You’ll not only be a great talker, but a good listener who is understanding of people and their needs.
- Desire to succeed – You’ll have the drive and vision to want to make a difference, to enjoy what you do, care about the impact you have and the way you make people feel.
What does the interview process look like?
- Step 1 – Our team of hiring managers will review your application and get in touch with you if they think your experience fits the brief and conduct an initial screening call.
- Step 2 – You’ll be invited to a face-to-face interview at the Tesco Bureaux to meet with our Bureau Manager. Here we’ll give you more insight into Travelex and the role whilst finding out a bit more about you. Given you’d be working with vast amounts of money on a regular basis they’ll also be a small numerical test too that’ll you’ll complete.
- Step 3 – If successful we’ll reach out and offer the opportunity to join Travelex as our newest employee. If you’re unsuccessful, we’ll still reach out to you to provide detailed feedback. We owe you that much as an employer who’s dedicated your time to meet with us.
We are one of the market leading specialist providers of foreign exchange. Founded in 1976 and differentiated by our brand and market footprint, over the past 45 years we have built a network of foreign exchange stores and developed Travelex as a trusted and widely recognised brand in international money. Our mission is to simplify our customers’ access to international money, however and whenever.
Exciting? We think so! Your journey starts here, so take the first step to become part of the Travelex Team by clicking apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.