SVH Travel is looking for a sales representative to join our team in our Travel Sales - Work from Home position. This person will actively seek out and engage prospective customers to sell travel products and services, including flights, hotels, vacation packages, cruises, car rentals, travel insurance, tours, and tickets!
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for customer acquisition, and passionate about contributing to top-line growth.
- Develop and foster relationships - Maintain close, open and honest communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention
- Meet and exceed targets - Achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition
- Track progress and results - Record and document prospect interactions and track goal attainment in the available systems
- Research and understand target market - Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and SVH Travel's overall market opportunity
- Some experience in sales preferred- but not required
- If not Travel Agent licensed, must be willing to obtain state license if selected for the position
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrate ability to meet and exceed goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Hard work, good work ethic, and self-driven
- Have a coachable mentality as we will coach you
- Able to organize and manage a consistent schedule and timeline
- Able to work remotely, from home or anywhere.
- Pursuit of personal growth by participating in virtual training, self-improvement, virtual meetings, conferences, and online training
Compensation: $90K-$150K per year + bonuses
SVH Travel is the largest Travel Agency in the USA. We have been in business for over 34+ years with over 200+ awards over the years and over 300+ 5 star yelp reviews. Our desire is to help travelers with a remarkable experience.
Although this is a "Work from Home-Remote" position, we present our employees with a work culture that promotes unity, team building, support, and we believe in helping the people we serve.
The position is a commission-based position (1099) along with additional opportunities for promotions and bonuses.
"The success, earnings, or production outcomes of any agent should not be considered as representative, average, or anticipated. Every agent's results can vary, and there are no specific outcomes guaranteed. Your degree of success will depend on various factors, such as your dedication and effort, your proficiency in effectively applying our training and sales system, your engagement with our lead system, and the unique travel requirements of the customers in the specific geographic areas where you decide to operate."
Powered by JazzHR