Rich’s has been able to pull off something rare in the business world: a culture that successfully blends the latest business practices with family values. That means our associates are able to work for a great company while also benefiting from a work environment that fosters world class professionalism combined with family intimacy. Our benefit offerings are reflective of this unique blend of Life, Work and Family .
Dynamic individual with a passion for customer service and travel. Associates are trained to manage travel support updates and changes requested by our domestic and international corporate and leisure agents on behalf of customers. Associate must be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Support agent reservations for special requests and changes.
- Support the agency with general office duties, commission collection, call screening, scheduling, special projects.
- Have a clearly defined understanding of client requirements and travel policies (through training).
- Work within an integrated, innovative customer-experience focused group.
- Follow pre-established processes.
- Follow and maintain The Travel Team’s Service Level Agreements.
- Utilize individual team resources to recommend innovative solutions and process enhancements.
- Participate in monthly training sessions and engagement team offerings.
- Participate in bi-weekly group update sessions.
- Participate in quarterly discussions with your manager whereby goals are established and measured utilizing the Agent Scorecard.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Working knowledge of various technology platforms, Microsoft Office tools, email,etc
- Familiarity with GDS systems and working with scripts helpful. Training available.
- Ability to exude exceptional customer service through all distribution channels (oral, written, electronic)
- Pass or have already passed TICO certification for the purpose of servicing Canadian customers.