We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant, to join us in servicing one of our highly valued, global law firm accounts. International experience and a strong client focus is required. This is a virtual, remote, work from home position, and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join an excellent travel team.
*Qualified candidates should be available to work Monday-Friday 11:30 AM-8:30 PM PST*
- At least 5 years of experience as an International corporate travel consultant with good problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent recent SABRE skills
- Strong service focus and customer orientation for high end, VIP travelers
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Internet savvy