Travel Manager will be responsible for managing business travels, making arrangements for employees and executives.
- Plan travel accommodations and itineraries for the Company employees, executives, clients and partners
- Research destinations and available services, coordinate activities and manage documentation
- Negotiate contracts with travel service providers
- Resolve any problems with travel and/or accommodations by communication with all relevant parties
- Process travel documents according to travel needs and Company procedures: verify itineraries, coordinate payments, solve document issues, and complete any legal forms. Facilitate visa issuance for international trips for both domestic and international employees and executives
- Arrange travel accommodations for business visitors
- Plan, develop and implement Company travel policies and budget
- Suggest improvements and innovations in travel programs.
- 4+ years’ experience in similar position
- Customer-centered mindset
- Good knowledge of MS Office programs
- Experience of T&E processing and reporting
- Hands-on experience with international travel regulations and currencies
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Tourism or similar relevant role.
What we offer:
- Growth opportunity
- Great compensation
- Valuable benefits package
- Healthcare plans with the lowest employee contributions
- Motivating work environment.