Company Goldbelt C6, LLC
Work Location Washington, DC
Req ID 13809
Apply Now (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh04/ats/careers/v2/applyRequisition?org=GOLD&cws=37&rid=13809)
Travel Coordinator Washington, DC
Employment Type: Full Time Clearance Requirements: Secret FLSA Status: Exempt (Salary) Eligible for Remote Work: No
Goldbelt C6 offers research and development, engineering, and logistics services that enhance and enlarge customers' operations. C6's expertise is focused on integrating C6ISR and scientific, engineering, and technical support for various government partners. The experts at C6 are research and data-driven and ready to create custom solutions.
Goldbelt C6 is seeking a Travel Coordinator to support the Department of State's Bureau of Energy Resources' (ENR) mission requirements in coordinating travel and providing administrative support.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist ENR principles and staff with domestic international travel arrangements.
- Manage travel funding spend rate and assist with general administrative office matters and related correspondence control.
- Provide authoritative advice and guidance to the Bureau's leadership on travel budgeting and travel management issues.
- Acts as a liaison and handles communication with persons/and or groups within and outside of the department on travel related program requirements.
- Tracks and monitors the status of travel memoranda and correspondence within the bureaus.
- Review all outgoing travel documents for proper format.
- Plan/manage special projects travel.
- Serve as temporary backup for the Front Office Executive Assistant when he/she is out of the office.
- Thorough knowledge of the organizational structure of the State Department and its various policies regarding travel.
- Review and analyze operational productivity tools specifically related to travel to ensure they continue to meet the Department's requirements.
- Assist with the review and development of travel operating procedures.
Necessary Skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of the principles and methods applicable to researching, analyzing and writing regulatory material and related issue/policy memoranda and interpretations.
- Experience in tracking document flow and clearance processes and distribution of documents to appropriate personnel.
- Experience in formulating and writing policies, processes and procedures.
- Ability to learn and work with database applications.
- Demonstrated skills or knowledge of global internet access and research capabilities.
- Experience with standard software, including the complete Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SharePoint), and an ability to learn and work with other software, as well as database applications.
- Strong, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- Strong critical and creative thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment.
- Strong ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work.
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
- High School Diploma, GED or related experience.
- Security Clearance eligible.
- Availability to travel.
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- Foreign language skills are preferred but not required.
- Exposure to U.S. foreign affairs agencies and/or international organizations.
- Current Security Clearance.
- Experience supporting the Department of State.
Back (https://phh.tbe.taleo.net/phh04/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=GOLD&cws=37) Share