COME GROW WITH US! We are looking for someone to help grow our business within the exciting and ever-changing travel industry!
Travel Industry experience is a must, otherwise, you need not apply.
Cruises International International / Vacations Land & Sea of Schaumburg, IL has been in business for over 40 years and continues to be one of the most successful and respected travel agencies in the USA. Our staff of master and accredited cruise and vacation advisors are experienced and widely traveled.
This position will be part sales and part sales support. A qualified candidate will combine responsibilities of selling cruises and land based vacations as well as training and providing support for new and existing travel advisors. This first part of this role will be the selling and management of cruises and land based vacations as a travel agent/advisor. The second part of this role will be to help train and support our in-house agents/advisors as well as our mobile team of travel agents/advisors.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and promotional skills. They will be willing to promote cruises and vacations to their circle of influence, including friends, families, etc. This person would be deeply committed to customer satisfaction and quality service, just as our team is.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Highly organized to be able to plan and sell cruises and land based vacations, including transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and other travel services, as needed
- Cooperative and friendly demeanor
- Basic computer skills including data entry for our software and maintaining client files
- Goal oriented and committed to reaching sales targets
- Fluency in English
- Amazing people skills and the ability to interact with clients and the sales team
- Significant personal travel experience a plus
- Dedication to obtaining travel sales and travel sales support skills
- Networking skills to connect your friends, family, neighbors, work acquaintances, church/temple members, etc.
Fun environment with a central passion for travel - everyone becomes a part of the Cruises International family!
2 years minimum experience in the travel industry is required to be considered for this position.