Do you have a passion for working with customers and clients? Are you interested in transferring your exceptional service to a new industry in global travel? Our team is rapidly growing and we're looking for someone with your experience to join us in this exciting time.
CIBT is the leading global provider of immigration and visa services with the required reach, agility and client commitment to enable corporations and individuals to more easily navigate complex regulations so they can legally work, live and visit around the world.
As part of our team, you will work with world-class visa and immigration experts. You will learn in a dynamic, collaborative, and complex global environment, using industry-leading technology solutions to deliver on our Customer Commitment: We commit to delivering a superior service experience to our clients on each and every engagement.
Our ideal candidate has the ability to WOW customers by phone and e-mail. We are seeking a self-motivated and self-disciplined individual who can coordinate with multiple groups through clear, concise communication. We’re looking for someone who is able to adapt to the ever-changing nature of the travel service industry, all with a positive attitude and customer satisfaction in the forefront of their priorities. If organization, attention to detail and the ability to multitask are your strong suits, you would be a great addition to our team!
As a Concierge Travel Specialist, you will:
- Provide the highest level of service to customers; provide detailed information on available services that align with requirements, assisting the customer in making informed decisions.
- Analyze customer requests and make recommendations based on specific travel needs, ensuring realistic expectations that promote a dedicated customer base.
- Take ownership of process from start to finish and proactively communicate with customers; resolve issues; adapt communication method to align with customer needs, work collaboratively across departments in order to instill customer confidence and build loyalty.
- Proactively engage with customers, providing updates, following up, and informing them of any status changes.
- Be evaluated on quantitative metrics including, but not limited to; number of orders completed, number of orders downgraded, and client satisfaction scores.
- Understand travel document requirements; utilize tools and resources to ensure efficient and timely processing.
- Promote best practices and quality control, follow policies and procedures, and uphold standards of work to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with other areas across the business, to support ongoing improvements and provide input into strategic and tactical plans that enhance, expand and improve our overall customer service and the quality of CIBT’s offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.
In this position, you will learn:
- Specialized handling of all client travel documents and requests.
- Travel document requirements for efficient and timely processing.
- Best practices and quality control, following policies and procedures and upholding standards of work to ensure compliance.
- Product and service enhancements, system updates, and changes to requirements.
- Proficiency with computer software (must be highly proficient with Outlook), aptitude for learning new programs and commitment to data integrity.
- Ability to handle high volume while maintaining excellent attention to detail.
- Experience in client facing travel, hospitality, or embassy/consulate relations highly desirable.
- Previous high-touch case management experience preferred.
- Prior travel industry experience is an asset but not required.
- Previous work from home experience is not required, but must have a home office or place to work without distractions.
- Must be able to handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions for customers, and follow up to resolve any issues our customers experience.
- Must currently reside near operational offices in Washington, DC, Houston, TX, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, San Francisco, CA, or Miami, FL.
- Upon hire, this position will require full time in-office training, transitioning to remote work once training is completed.
- CIBT work locations comply with all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Visual acuity; ability to view computer screen for full shift, approximately eight hours.
- Sitting for extended period of time.
- Manual dexterity for operating a computer, keyboard and mouse.
- Speaking for operating a phone with ability to convey detailed information accurately and clearly.
CIBT is the leading global provider of immigration and visa services for corporations and individuals with over 1,100 expert immigration and visa professionals, attorneys and qualified migration consultants located in over 55 offices in 25 countries. With thirty years of experience, we are the primary service provider to 75% of Fortune 500 companies. We offer a comprehensive suite of services under two primary brands: Newland Chase, a wholly owned subsidiary focused on global immigration strategy and advisory services for corporations worldwide and CIBTvisas, the market leader for business and other travel visa services for corporate and individual clients, and legalization services.
We are fast-paced and dynamic business with aggressive plans for growth. We seek talent that will embrace the company’s aspirations to drive growth and shape the future of our business. Employees who achieve success possess intellectual curiosity, work well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and hold themselves accountable for driving results and achieving targets.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, CIBT is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HumanResources@cibt.com.