Corporate Travel Consultant
Ovation Travel Group is an independently owned, $1.3 billion travel company with experienced travel professionals in more than 30 locations throughout the United States and operating in 100+ countries globally. With over 660 employees, Ovation provides business travel services, bespoke luxury travel experiences, and meeting and special events planning for over 700 professional organizations and over 200,000 travelers. For over 35 years, Ovation has provided seamless, cost-effective travel solutions to individual travelers and professional organizations in such industries as finance, law, technology, biotech, advertising, entertainment, consulting and other professional services firms.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Corporate Travel Consultant, to join us in servicing one of our most prestigious law firms. This is a dedicated, virtual, remote, work from home position, and is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Consultant to join an excellent travel team.
- Qualified candidates should be available to work Monday to Friday, any hours between 430AM till 830PM (Pacific Time)
- At least 5 years of experience as a corporate travel consultant with strong problems solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent recent SABRE skills
- International booking experience
- Strong service focus and customer orientation for high end, VIP travelers
- Ability to understand and communicate client travel policy
- Ability to execute data quality control requirements put forth by Ovation Travel Group
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Internet savvy
United States - Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement