Options Travel is looking for a remote Corporate Travel Consultant.
MANDATORY TRAVELPORT GDS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Shift is Monday-Friday TBD.
To make professional, accurate and cost-effective travel arrangements for all clients externally and internally within company guidelines and standards for excellent customer service.
Great technical and communication skills are a must.
Devoted to client satisfaction
Ability to work with all levels of an organization.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Strong PC skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete event travel arrangements for clients and staff with air transportation (on occasion automotive) at the lowest possible fares. Utilize preferred vendors to maximize profit.
- Research and provide solutions to travel-related problems clients may experience with arrangements.
- Perform travel duties in a timely manner, focused on Customer service, accuracy and cost control.
- Complete Travel arrangements and hotel accommodations for staff attending outside trade shows, meetings, etc.
- Facilitate Passport Visas for staff flying internationally.
- Account for all financial aspects of the department, including the unused ticket report, reconciling travel charges, as well as tracking free tickets, mileage points, meeting award tickets and airline perk tickets.
- Negotiate Airline contracts where applicable.
- Provide support when decisions are being made regarding potential event sites.
- Follow company procedures, guidelines and standards in the areas of customer service.
- Participate fully as a team member to assist as needed in completing all functions related to servicing the client, including ticket processing, clerical functions, client calls, etc.
- Be fully informed and aware of all airline rules, regulations and other industry requirements and accurately apply this information when making travel arrangements.
- Maintain a high level of competency in operating the Apollo travel tool.
- Keep supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems and unusual matters of significance and take prompt corrective action where necessary or suggest alternative courses of active which may be taken.
- Maintain favorable working relationships with all other teammates to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness.
- Perform all other duties as assigned