You will love being a part of our Corporate Travel team at AAA if you have a passion for travel and helping others throughout the travel arrangement process!
As a Group Air Desk Agent, you will be responsible for effectively communicating with customers, airlines, and agencies to book group air travel arrangements. Every day is an opportunity for you to transform our guests into loyal members and provide them with the excellent customer service they’ve grown to expect. At AAA, your success is our success!
AAA Club Alliance is an exciting place to work. We strive to provide a secure working environment with many opportunities for career advancement.
At AAA, we encourage our team members to grow in their careers by helping to identify their passions and strengths. In addition to hands on experience, we strive to offer professional development every step of the way.
To The Qualified Candidate, We Offer
- This will be a work from home position, however, you must live within our hiring territory to be considered.
- Work schedule will be Monday-Friday 8:00AM-4:00PM EST
- A competitive starting hourly rate depending on experience and work location.
- Eligible to participate in a bonus program
- Comprehensive health benefits package
- Over 3 weeks of paid time off accrued during the first year
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) plan with company match
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership
What You’ll Do
- Researches availability of air at various destinations; conducting research, negotiates with airlines to secure lowest logical group rate and set up contract with airline.
- Complete airfare analysis and block space.
- Responsible for reviewing airline contracts to ensure booking to group specifics.
- Responsible for following AAA scripting, processes, and Agency Technology (AT) rules.
- Responsible for daily queue management and group ticketing.
- Ensures all requirements of group/ticketing instructions followed/met for accurate ticketing.
- Monitors fares/availability, communicates key information/risks to group contact on a timely basis.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
- Keep abreast of airline fare rules, industry standards.
- Meet targeted productivity and accuracy expectations as well as all applicable deadlines.
- Perform projects, duties and responsibilities as required or requested which could include, but not limited to, signing in to take “overflow” calls.
- Completes other duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 – 4 years of applicable experience, working with group travel preferred.
- Proficiency on specified GDS. Sabre experience is required to be considered for this position.
- Experience with International and Domestic Travel, ticketing and desktop booking systems.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Investment In Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.