AAA Club Alliance is seeking a Travel Agent Support Specialist to join our dynamic Travel Contact Center Team! The Travel Agent Support Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional service and clerical support to Travel Agents completing administrative tasks for travel reservations and lead follow-up.
- This is a work from home position; however, candidates must live within our territory.
Why join AAA?
To The Qualified Candidate, We Offer
AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities.
- A competitive starting hourly rate of $16.50+; dependent upon experience.
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to:
- Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year,
- 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%,
- Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription & Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Legal Insurance
- Complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few of our offerings
What We Need From You
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and interact with individuals at all levels.
- High school diploma or equivalent and one (1) year of business experience in a public contact role. Travel industry experience is preferred.
- Effective communication skills, written and oral, to allow accurate completion of paperwork and constructive interaction with others
- Basic proficiency with computer software programs and the Internet. Knowledge of Apollo reservation system preferred.
- Basic knowledge of geography and the ability to read a map.
The primary duties of the Travel Agent Support Specialist are:
- Process AAA invoice to client including price adjustments where applicable.
- Ensure the accuracy of vendor confirmations to the AAA invoice confirmation provided to client.
- Receive and process client payments to vendors.
- Process gift payments to vendors and clients as appropriate.
- Process refunds where applicable.
- Complies with all ACA policies in the collection and handling of assets.
- Create Q-Minders to automate due dates for payments and all reservation follow-up.
- Process travel documents to agent or client as required.
- Confirm travel booking details such as airline seat assignments and special requests, dining arrangements, completes on-line check in, etc. as requested.
AAA Club Alliance (ACA) is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Investment In Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
At ACA, we are committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive workplace of team members with diverse backgrounds and experiences to enable us to meet our goals and support our values while serving our Members and customers. We strive to attract and retain candidates with a passion for their work and we encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply.
Admin - Clerical