For seventy years, Liberty Travel has been a pillar of the travel community. Since opening its first store in Times Square in 1951, Liberty’s mission has been making leisure travel accessible for families, couples, groups, and solo travelers from all walks of life.
Liberty Travel pioneered the concept of the vacation package – transportation, hotel, transfers and more, all with a single price tag. Acquired by Flight Centre Travel Group (FCTG) in 2008, today the brand has expanded its focus to create more flexibility for both consultants and customers. It maintains a nationwide network of travel consultants with expertise spanning the globe.
Throughout changing times, Liberty Travel has continued to make travel accessible to everyone, providing unmatched value and expert guidance to all those who wish to see the world. The brand remains committed to being a reliable resource who supports travelers with all their journeys, every step of the way.
To learn more about a career with Liberty Travel, please click HERE
About The Opportunity
We are looking for a candidate with sales experience or Sabre experience and a strong desire to learn and grow with the company. If you are a self-motivated and ambitious individual who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position today.
- Book vacation packages to any destination in the world, specializing in Caribbean and Mexico
- Interact with customers daily through multiple channels of communication, with inquiry driven directly to you
- Participate in travel related webinars, coaching sessions, and in-destination experiences
- Be able to work daily within a team model and take direction from leaders
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience in the travel and or sales industry, with a proven track record of exceeding targets
- Experience in building, maintaining, and managing client relationships
- Excellent computer skills
- Professional, customer service-oriented mentality
- Positive attitude and a will to succeed both as part of a team and independently
Work Perks! - What’s in it for you:
FCTG is renowned internationally for having amazing perks and an even better culture. We understand that our people are our most valuable asset. It is the passion and dedication of our teams that keep the company on top of the industry ladder. It’s also why we offer some great employee benefits and perks outside of the norm.
- Enjoy the freedom and flexibility of a hybrid work structure that combines both remote and in-person work.
- Have fun: At the heart of everything we do at Flight Centre is a desire to have fun.
- Reward & Recognition: Celebrate the success of yourself and others at our regular Buzz Nights and at the annual Global Gathering - You'll have to experience it to believe it!
- Use your smarts: Our people use their quick thinking, expertise, and tenacity to always figure things out.
- Love for travel: We were founded by people who wanted to travel and want others to do the same. That passion is something you can’t miss in our people or service.
- Personal connections: We are a big business founded on personal relationships.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Diversity Day: paid leave to observe holiday or cultural celebration of your choice
- DEI education
- Commitment to fair practices such as regular equity assessments and inclusive recruitment protocols
- A career, not a job: We offer genuine opportunities for people to grow and evolve
- We back our people all the way: We are strongly committed to supporting every single employee in their professional and personal development.
- Giving Back: Proud Corporate Social Responsibility program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, volunteering and fundraising
- Employee giving program
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
- Paid Time Off *
- Up to 15 Vacation Days accrued per year - prorated upon hire and increased by tenure after 2 years of employment (up to 25 days)
- 5 Sick Days accrued per year
- 3 Personal Days
- 1 Diversity Day
- 1 Volunteer Day
- 8 Recognized Holidays
- Travel perks/discounts
- Health & Wellness Programs and Employee Financial Wellness Services
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Health benefits including, medical, dental and vision
- Insurance including hospital indemnity, AD&D, critical illness, long-term and short-term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k program with partial match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Employee Share Plan – Ability to purchase company stock on Australian Stock Exchange with partial company match, subject to terms and conditions
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Vacation, Personal, and Sick time accrual rates will vary based on full-time or part-time employee status. Recognized Holidays are either paid time off or, if required to work due to job requirements, holiday pay rate, and may vary depending on state.
Location – Burlington, MA
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then APPLY NOW.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly pay rate of $18.27 plus commission/incentive earnings based on achievable targets. On target earnings average range between $38,000 - $75,000. The annual salary range listed represents the total compensation package, excluding benefits.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
Our number one philosophy? Our people. Flight Centre Travel Group USA’s promise is to provide an environment with equality of respect, dignity and opportunity for all our employees. We value an inclusive and supportive workplace which truly reflects the diversity of our society.
We are an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer committed to providing a barrier-free pathway throughout our recruitment process. We welcome accommodation requests to help make our hiring and onboarding experience as accessible as possible. Please advise us about accommodation needs at any point by contacting our Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org