What We Do
Care Access is delivering the future of medicine today! Care Access has a revolutionary model that breaks down traditional barriers to clinical trials that limit participation among physicians and patients to 3%. By removing this bottleneck, Care Access is helping accelerate the approval and delivery of critical and life-saving therapies.
Who We Are
We care. Our people are the engines behind our mission: to revolutionize access to clinical trials for the benefit of patients everywhere. We care for one another, find new ideas to accelerate medicine, and seed a long-term impact for generations.
The Travel Coordinator position ensures internal company personnel have proper travel accommodations booked for company activities. In a dynamic and often fast-paced environment, travel coordinators must communicate with travelers to book travel based on the traveler’s individual assignment, while adhering to company-wide travel policies.
The position requires set schedules that differ from a typical Monday – Friday position. Candidates must be open to Sunday – Wednesday, 8:00am – 7:00pm EST or Wednesday – Saturday, 8:00am – 7:00pm EST
What You'll Be Working On
Duties include but not limited to:
- Booking and facilitating travel logistics using Sabre GDS (including, but not limited to flights, rental cars, hotels, etc.).
- Communicating and following up with travelers to ensure that they have all travel needs taken care of. Answering travel related questions in a professional, mature, and courteous manner.
- Provide support on a flexible schedule to fulfill business critical travel needs. Exhibit problem-solving skills when travel issues arise, while still adhering to travel and financial policies.
Physical And Travel Requirements
This is a remote position with less than 10% travel requirements. Occasional planned travel may be required as part of the role.
Operates no tools, machinery, or equipment. No significant lifting.
What You Bring
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience booking and working in Sabre GDS
- Proficient in ticketing, exchanges, and refunds within the Sabre environment
- Experience booking both domestic and international travel
- Familiarity with Concur booking tool preferred
Certifications/Licenses, Education, And Experience
- 3+ years of experience in travel booking or a travel agency
- High School Diploma required
Benefits (US Full-Time Employees Only)
- PTO/vacation days, sick days, holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision Insurance. 75% for dependents.
- HSA plan
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life Insurance.
- Culture of growth and equality
- 401k retirement plan
Diversity & Inclusion
We serve patients and researchers from diverse cultures and communities around the world. We are stronger and better when we build a team representing the people we aim to support. We maintain an inclusive culture where people from a broad range of backgrounds feel valued and respected as they contribute to our mission. We value diversity and believe that unique contributions drive our success. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Care Access, every day, we are advancing medical breakthroughs. We’re uniting standard patient care with cutting-edge treatments and research. Our work brings life-changing therapies to those in need and paves the way for newer and greater treatments to reach the world. We’re proud to advance these breakthroughs and work with the big players while engaging with the best physicians and caring for patients. Our team of experts is paving the way to take this vision forward through innovation and a unique technology-enabled service model.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Care Access is unable to sponsor work visas at this time.
By applying to this post, you agree to receive text message updates about your application and interview process.