We are looking for individuals who are friendly, outgoing, self driven with good customer service skills, and are enthusiastic about travel to apply for our travel specialist opportunity.
As the world opens up and the restrictions change, people are ready to get back out and explore the world again. As a travel specialist you will need to create vacation itineraries, from start to finish which include (but not limited) flights, car rental, hotel stay accomodations, all inclusive resorts, cruise, travel packages, theme parks, and so much more!
Are you ready to start your new path and become a travel specialist?
- Complete required certification training, continuing education training.
- Stay up to date with all required training.
- Engage with potential clients to ensure you meet the client’s needs.
- Join in live training.
- Respond in a timely manner for all travel inquiries.
- Make sure to stay within the client’s budget.
- Research and prepare quotes and itineraries for your clients.
- Follow up with the travel industry and upcoming changes such as travel restrictions, etc.
- Stay up to date with Covid restrictions for travel.
- Follow up with the client before, after, and while on the trip to make sure there are no issues, or make sure they are happy with their trip and overall experience.
- Create and market the agency.
- Become involved within your community to promote the business by attending conventions, bridal shows, fairs and more.
- Maintain your clients records and keep them up to date for future travel inquiries or promotions you may want to share with them.
Must be at least 18 years old.
Must have a computer/laptop/smartphone with internet access.
Personal travel experience is a plus but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- Work remotely
- Flexible schedule- to fit your daily tasks
- Discounts opportunities- once training is complete with various suppliers.
- Access to FAM trips
#travelagent #traveldeals #travelperks #beyourownboss #vacations #vacationbooking #vacationplans