- Description:* General Description:
The Go Live Travel Associate (TA) is responsible for the maintenance of travel needs supporting Go Live engagements within the Healthcare vertical.
The TA is responsible for managing travel requests, fulfilling transactions, auditing air arrival and departure manifests and working all travel inquiries via phone and email as associated with go live engagements. Key Accountabilities and Priorities:
- Collaborate with all travel professionals, business travelers, FSG partners and Healthcare sales leaders to secure and confirm travel
- Work with online booking tool to update profiles and systems as assigned
- Able to prioritize in a high volume travel environment
- Works with Travel Department on name changes and waivers (refunds and exchanges)
- Transaction change management savvy * * *Additional Skills & Qualifications:* Requisite Abilities and/or Skills, and Business Acumen:
- Excellent customer service
- Proven ability to appropriately prioritize and plan complex work in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English language).
- Superior people skills
- Flexible support as needed on weekends/after-hours
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email@example.com](mailto:%firstname.lastname@example.org) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.