Offer best in class travel consultation for a dedicated Travel Leaders Corporate client. Quote and book accurate domestic & international air, car and hotel reservations. Additional duties include but are not
limited to ad hoc client requested administrative tasks, reports and analysis.
Schedule will a variation of 6:00PM to 8:00AM EST Monday to Friday and includes weekends and holidays
The salary range on this job posting/advertising has been developed to give applicants a wide range to comply with pay transparency laws in all states and geographical areas. Many factors, such as years of experience, geographical location, budget etc. are considered when determining the starting rate of pay.
This role may be eligible for an incentive, commission, bonus, or a discretionary bonus program based on the company’s financial goal achievement and individual performance.
Service inbound corporate travel requests in a virtual environment.
Deliver extraordinary customer service to onsite passengers and their administrative staff.
Greet all clients warmly and with enthusiasm.
Must exude an impeccable professional demeanor at all times.
Must be comfortable servicing and interfacing with C-level executives and their administrative staff.
Provide consultative service to travelers and travel arrangers throughout the booking process.
Complete all reservations in an accurate and timely manner.
Secure the lowest air/car/hotel rates available at time of booking.
Utilization of client and Travel Leaders negotiated programs when applicable.
Utilize GDS low fare search capabilities.
Maintain Goal Expectations In The Following Areas
Productivity – measured by transactions per month
Quality – minimal customer service issues.
Customer experience – measured through call monitoring performance.
- Must be proficient with Sabre and pass a Sabre GDS assessment.
- Typing speed of at least 50 WPM.
- Must be proficient with both international and domestic destination Geography.
- Fluent with Microsoft office suite including Excel and Outlook.
- 5+ years Corporate Travel selling experience
- 5+ years Customer service experience, preferably in the travel industry
- Exceptional/above & beyond, proactive customer service approach
- Ability to handle multiple complex requests simultaneously and seamlessly
- Comfort and experienced working with C-level travelers
- Ability to retain and proactively obtain travel preferences
- Perform unique requests with the utmost professionalism
- Excellent travel industry knowledge
- Mastery in Sabre GDS
- Specifically: GDS formats, short cuts, enhancements, pricing
- Corporate travel experience required
- Expert in international travel bookings and process
- Exceptional communication skills both written and oral
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Has strong understanding of own skill set and development opportunities
- Takes direction, offers suggestions, and asks for appropriate guidance when applicable
- Demonstrates exceptional team work
- Proactively offers support when ability matches need
- Acts as a leader among peers
- Thanks peers for support they have provided
- Consistently demonstrates master of the guiding principles in daily work habits
- Ability to provide constructive feedback to peers and leaders when appropriate
- Ability to handle most difficult situations
- May seek minimal guidance, but generally has solution at hand
- Able to support peers in decision making
- Knows when to escalate to a leader
- Strong understanding of key TLC initiatives and employs strong change management skills consistently
Our benefit offerings include choice of two medical plans and two dental plans, vision insurance, flexible spending accounts (FSAs), company-paid life insurance and AD&D, optional additional life insurance and AD&D, disability insurance, paid parental leave, paid time off, 401k Plan with company match, discounted employee travel options, access to LinkedIn Learning webinars and courses. Discounted pet insurance and auto, home, & renters insurance.
Internova Travel Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions without regard to age, race, religion, national origin, gender, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other protected class.