StudentUniverse, is a Boston-based travel tech company that operates the world's largest student and youth online travel marketplace.
StudentUniverse’s parent company, Flight Centre Travel Group is based in Brisbane, Australia, and is one of the world’s largest travel agency groups with company-owned operations in 23 countries and a corporate travel management network that spans more than 90 countries.
Our product & vision
StudentUniverse was born out of the desire to empower students and youth to travel more by accessing uniquely priced airfares, without the hassle of physical ID cards. We are believers in travel experiences; that they can teach students things they cannot learn in the classroom. Travel better prepares young people to influence the world. We empower students and youth to travel more. We need your help to get us there!
The FIT Agent handles the day-to-day travel needs of accounts won by the Business Development Team. A successful FIT Agent will build solid relationships with our customers by delivering exceptional customer service and exceeding client expectations in every interaction.
What You Will Need:
- Experience in Student Travel is highly desirable
- Experience in Account Management is desirable
- GDS experience: Sabre skills preferred
- Geography and international destination knowledge are necessary.
- Must have the ability to effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport with clients.
- Professional & service-oriented mentality
- Professional phone etiquette
- Great attention to detail
- Candidates should possess solid and successful problem-solving skills.
- Strong written communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Skilled in usage of a personal computer and various software packages
Nice To Have
- Experience with complex international fares is
- Experience with complex ticketing & exchanges is preferred
- Benefits IncludeGenerous remuneration structure
- Travel perks/discounts, in-house financial and health services
- Generous paid-time off policy
- National/International Award Nights and Conferences
- Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental
- Employee Assistance Program
- Contributory 401K program
- Company Share purchase scheme
- Global career opportunities in a network of brands and businesses
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Fun and flexible work environment
- Proud Corporate Social Responsibility platform through the Flight Centre Foundation and Brighter Futures program supporting nominated charities through Workplace Giving, Volunteering and Fundraising.
- Employee giving program
- Annual Charity Trip
- Office Environmental Program
- 1 Volunteer Day per Calendar Year
Location – Remote, USA
The role can be performed onsite, remote or on a hybrid schedule, in compliance with the Company’s Remote and Flexible Work Policy.
Any offer of employment in the USA that would require you to attend an office location or company event is contingent upon providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination prior to your start date, subject to approved medical and/or religious exemptions, in accordance with applicable law.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for and you would like to be part of our award winning culture then APPLY NOW.
Travel is booming once again, and our roles are being filled quicker than a nonstop from London to New York. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success! Please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
#FIT #TravelAgent #Travel #StudentUniverse #StudentTravel