American Cruise Lines is looking to add additional Travel Coordinators to our Operations team. This is a position that will manage travel for our shipboard staff across our growing fleet, which includes but is not limited to flights, hotels, and all other means of transportation to get from point A to point B. We hire on a national level for our shipboard team, therefore the ability to stay organized and attention to detail are both crucial within this role.
The ideal candidate for this role should be able to thrive within a fast paced environment while ensuring that all employees are provided with seamless travel arrangements to and from our ships. Within this role you will be responsible for making sure that all details of every trip are in place, including day-to-day coordination of sending itineraries, making and confirming reservations, and checking rates and availability. This candidate must be able to fluidly and effectively communicate with our employees.
This position is a full time and may consist of days, nights and weekends. The Crew Travel Coordinator is an in-office position based in Guilford, CT.
- Previous experience arranging travel such as hotel, flights and ground transportation
- Previous GDS Sabre experience and familiarity with exploring flight options, booking, confirming, and ticketing air as well as schedule changes, voids, and exchanges
- Internet savvy with strong knowledge of online travel sites
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with Microsoft office applications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Sabre experience is preferred